01-24-08 05:06 PM
- Has anyone else had major problems with download manager. I have yet to load an 3rd party application. I load to desktop then that is where it all goes to ****. If I try to open it it freezes my computer! I know that the problem is with me but I hate having a program be smarter than I am. Any help or instruction would be helpful. Oh yeah, I have no luck with converting/opening or whatever zip files. thanks, di01-24-08 04:57 PM
- Assuming I understand, when you download a zip file, make a folder to put it in, try right-clicking on it and select "extract here."
You should then see the file(s) you downloaded.
Now when you go to desktop manager to load applications, navigate to the folder you extracted the files to and on the drop box at the bottom make sure you show "all" files in that folder.01-24-08 05:02 PM
- I'm sure the folks on the boards will be able to help you out... During the short time that I've been here, it seems like collectively, they've seen/heard/done all the stuff that newbies like me are experiencing now....
- Does the Desktop Manager work at all or are you having problems getting that on your machine?
- What operating system are you using (ie. XP, Vista)?
- What kind of issues, specifically, are you having?
- If it is working, will it let you backup and/or restore?
- How are you getting these 3rd party apps? Do they have OTA options?
Any specific information you can provide will help the rest of us determine what's going on and help get you on the right track....01-24-08 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD