Hi Guy's. Wondering if anyone can help me here. I didn't know where else to post this. I read somewhere on this site a while ago that there was a forum dedicated to platonic (no funny business) friendships. Now before I have someone flames me and say "we're all friends here" I did have a look at the forum and it was just what I needed but I failed to note the location. Just looking for someone to talk to about stuff that I'm interested in (including BB's!) I have lost my best friend to parenthood He's a new daddy after waiting over 40 years. I still love him but I love my xbox, playstation, home cinema with HUGE dvd collection, mac computer collection, small amount of car modding just as much but no one to share it with like we used to. sounds sad I know but hey, we all got hobbies!
    I'm not looking to replace him, we've been friends for thirty years. His kid's going to grow up and maybe we'll go back to what we had...(maybe)
    05-18-08 05:53 AM
    Look in the Social Forum, it's there. Why not make friends with your wife? =)
    05-18-08 06:01 AM
    I just can't resist, gotta say it. "We're all friends here" LOL :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-08 07:00 AM
    Thanks for the replies....Patrick, why do you assume that I'm married? How rare is a wife that "likes" home cinema (multiple speaker systems)? challenging you to a session of multiplayer Halo or call of duty? or how to help you stop the whine on your ipod integration mod after you sought hi and low for all the right parts to do it long before anyone else has. Can you say geek?.

....and Crackblack... I know we're all friends here!
    05-18-08 09:38 AM
    Oh heck I probably just opened up a can of regret flavoured worms there!
    05-18-08 09:41 AM
    Enjoy this place. Feel like home.
    05-18-08 10:08 AM
    05-18-08 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD