I was wondering if an app was available that will backup my contacts pics etc to an online account? I used to use Microsoft my phone on my windows phone.
    05-30-10 11:36 PM
    Contacts and Calendars can be done via as for pics, haven't givem it any thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 11:40 PM
    I use Outlook to sync my contacts and calendar.

I never gave a thought to pictures either.
    05-30-10 11:44 PM
    Google Sync is what I use. The rest I just sync to my puter.
    05-31-10 08:24 AM
    Funambol is supposed to work but I'm having some troubles with their server today. It does sync the contact pictures. Not sure when Google is going to fix their problem with the pictures.
    05-31-10 08:30 AM
    Funambol is supposed to work but I'm having some troubles with their server today. It does sync the contact pictures. Not sure when Google is going to fix their problem with the pictures.
    I'll take Tasks over Pictures anyday. Specially now that LinkedIn app does most of the "facing" for me...
    05-31-10 08:35 AM
    I'll take Tasks over Pictures anyday. Specially now that LinkedIn app does most of the "facing" for me...
    Funambol does sync contacts (with pics), calendar, tasks AND notes.

I forgot that I also use soocial.com. It works for the most part but pictures are iffy. I also used to use mIQ from best buy and SkyDeck but those don't have an all in one type over the air sync for what's most important to me.

And I'm on a Mac but all of them are primarily (of course) for windows, except mIQ and SkyDeck are web based.
    Last edited by CZeph; 05-31-10 at 09:28 AM. Reason: additions
    05-31-10 09:20 AM
    box.net or photobucket might work
    05-31-10 07:54 PM
    box.net or photobucket might work
    You can backup your BlackBerry contact pictures to those sites??
    05-31-10 08:15 PM
    Funambol does sync contacts (with pics), calendar, tasks AND notes.
    I was still talking about Google Sync.
    05-31-10 09:47 PM
    MiQ from bestbuy works. Backs up your pics and phone numbers. To get your pics back you must sign in on the pc and drag and drop them to your berry. Smartguard works well also.
    06-01-10 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD