Hey Folks-

Totally new at this ... just got laid-off last Friday and had to return my BB to the company. Saved my Contacts from Outlook (300+ addresses). I saved and forwarded to my home email account and now have the file on my desktop. I purchased the New BlackBerry Storm last Friday and find it very difficult to enter info. manually.

More info, I recently pushaced MS Office Student Edition directly from MS and spent over $110.00 not realizing that Outlook was not included in the package.

I have always had IT support through my previous company now totally lost. Does anyone know of a way I can download this to my new BB Storm and/or get a free version of Outlook for free? I was told about a site called <www.katz.cd>. Is this trustworthy? Any other ideas from anyone out there would be so appreciated!!!

Regards,
    kevbos
    11-23-08 07:35 PM
    Please don't ask for pirated software here.
    11-23-08 07:41 PM
    Hey Folks-

Totally new at this ... just got laid-off last Friday and had to return my BB to the company. Saved my Contacts from Outlook (300+ addresses). I saved and forwarded to my home email account and now have the file on my desktop. I purchased the New BlackBerry Storm last Friday and find it very difficult to enter info. manually.

More info, I recently pushaced MS Office Student Edition directly from MS and spent over $110.00 not realizing that Outlook was not included in the package.

I have always had IT support through my previous company now totally lost. Does anyone know of a way I can download this to my new BB Storm and/or get a free version of Outlook for free? I was told about a site called <www.katz.cd>. Is this trustworthy? Any other ideas from anyone out there would be so appreciated!!!

Regards,
    kevbos
    I can help you, legally. If you send me your pst file I can export all your contacts to format that you can import into any free contacts manager like google. Please let me know, I don't want anything for this, just trying to help you out.
    11-23-08 07:48 PM
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX102855291033.aspx

Free sixty day trial. That will at least get your contacts into
    your phone. then you can either let the trial lapse or uninstall it.
    11-23-08 07:51 PM
    Great find AG!
    11-23-08 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD