not free is it ?
    NAV4ALL is free... it does take some getting used to... but it's a nice lil program that works until you decide you want something better and are willing to pay for it... i just wish googlemaps had voice turn by turn... then it would be the only app i would use!!! other than poynt of course
    05-18-09 09:23 AM
    NAV 4 ALL is the best FREE gps turn by turn voice nav. ive tried amaze and it looks great but cant connect to the satalites in the US yet. Not sure why.
    08-13-09 08:01 AM
    Nav4All is free until 01/01/2010, then you may have to pay for that
    08-13-09 08:43 AM
    NAV 4 ALL is the best FREE gps turn by turn voice nav. ive tried amaze and it looks great but cant connect to the satalites in the US yet. Not sure why.
    Not sure about the Storm but Amaze works on my Bold just fine. Picks up wonderfully here in Ga, USA.

Nav4All is crap. The user interface is terrible.

Edit: I take the Storm comment back. I just installed Amaze on my bro's Storm and it works just fine too. No problems at all.

And also on another side note:

I've found another FREE turn by turn voice navigation app. It's Gokivo Navigator:

Gokivo

It's make by NIM (Networks in Motion): Networks In Motion, Inc.

It's the same company that makes VZ Navigator for Verizon. You can see proof of that in the above link. It's free and works awesome! The best user interface I've seen to date for a free navi app. Kicks Nav4All to the curb! I also like Amaze, but Gokivo seems to be much quicker and has a better user interface. You need Blackberry App World to get it, look under Maps & Navigation.
    Last edited by AClayeJ; 08-13-09 at 01:21 PM.
    08-13-09 10:07 AM
    Gokivo Website state.....

"Currently supporting AT&T, T-Mobile, and Rogers"

Anyway to get this working on verizon?
    08-13-09 04:08 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD