Just wanted to vent my opinion. That free refurbished bold for new customers is a great deal! My question was why just to new customers? Wheres the love for the old customers do for an upgrade? I was on phone with customer assistance for about 30 minutes trying to get this same deal for my upgrade, but to no avail...lol They did give me $50 more off a refurbished phone for an upgrade which brought my price for the bold to $149.Sorry, but i had to pass. Why should i pay $149 for an upgrade when new customers are getting them free! Guess ill wait...lol Sorry all, just my feelings, and i feel better now...lol
    03-27-09 10:05 PM
    Two words: New customers. AT&T already has you and me and the
    rest. This is a marketing technique used to increase their customer
    base. Yeah, it sucks, but that's how it goes sometimes.
    03-27-09 10:12 PM
    i aint converting lol
    2 yr commitment get outta here
    03-27-09 10:18 PM
    Oh, it's only for new users? Whew, that makes me feel a little better. When I first heard about the deal, I thought it was just for an upgrade... I got kinda irritated because I just bought my bold less than a month ago :/

I guess that makes me feel a little better, but you're right, why should we have to pay more? They've always offerend those prices to existing customers in the past..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 10:42 PM
    Yea carriers do this to get a bigger client base. Basically they eat some money to get your money for the next 2 or more years.
    03-27-09 11:15 PM
    this makes me feel A LOT better...i spent the better half of the day wishing i had waited one more month haha
    03-27-09 11:26 PM
    When you buy a phone, you gotta move past the purchase experience, and enjoy your phone. Yes, there are those who have and will pay less for a Bold than I did. Lamenting about it won't change that sobering fact. So, I don't think about it.

Truth is, I would pay the same price over again, if I had to. I love my phone that much.
    03-27-09 11:33 PM
    funny story here. My wife and me ordered new att service on the 7th of this month using online ordering, we got the refurb bold package and added on my phone 8320. The package was for 149.00 for he bold and i logged on a couple of days later and it went down to 99.00, so i called and they gave me the credit for the difference, which was awesome, so its been a week later and it went down to free, so i called back again and got another credit lol. So i'am still keeping on eye on my phone for a price drop to. Mine was 249.00 before rebate which is 100.00 making it 149.00, so if it drops im calling back again. So if anybody orders online within your 30 days they will credit any changes of pricing, take advantage of it it feels good to come out ahead.
    03-29-09 01:32 AM
    Quick question to all my fellow att peoples.
    Do I have to wait for my contract fully to be up to renew it.
    I've been with att for as long as I can remember, but have always kept phones for more than 2 years. I want a bold but don't know if I can get the price they're offering for the 2 year commitment deals

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 04:26 AM
    if you upgrade from your existing phone you will have another 2 yrs added from where you are now and that goes for anyone provider. I think besides alltel. I think, but that should be how it is.
    03-29-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD