Hi guys

think i'm crazy running this over at the emkwan project? no its not a joke, its a FREE Bold!

The emkWan™ Project
    02-25-09 04:08 PM
    And the mods won't think its a joke either when they find out now many duplicate posts you're making. Please... take another look at forum guidelines, and if you want to generate publicity for something like this have a word with Kevin - he might give it more visibility in the blog. Have some pity for the mobile users and bandwidth, stop mailbombing the forums before you get booted.
    02-25-09 05:27 PM
    funny enough ive seen this over at my forum Berry 365 - The UK's number one site for all things Blackberry i watched the video and no sign of a bold just a box lol. He only made 1 post then left... fishy!!!!
    02-25-09 05:35 PM
    It looked legit to me, worth a shot anyways so I subscribed to his channel.
    02-25-09 06:35 PM
    I entered, even though I won't be able to use it since I'm not on GSM, it's like 600 bucks in my pocket if i sell it! Although it will KILL me on the inside to let it go, I'll just have to remember IT'S POINTLESS TO YOU, YOU CAN'T USE IT ON SPRINT. Wow, now I'm talking like I own it already. Lol, but yeah, why not enter a contest if it's there?
    02-25-09 08:17 PM
    hey I entered looks legit enuff
    so I also subscribed to his blog
    02-25-09 08:59 PM
    ok 1st of all my apologies for all the duplicate posts.. i had had a word with kevin, but and he initially agreed, but it seems he has not got back to me with the promotion on the main page. also, i'v set this competition up with other reputable forums and wan t to advertise to enough people to make this bold giveaway worth while.

yes i have registered with bery365 but don't see how that's a problem!

i know a number of long standing crackberry members who can confirm that this is not a mess around!

i have to admit, some of the forums are unbelievably negative when people want to simply help others. this may be the last time i give a blackberry handset out in a competition, its less hassle just selling it!
    02-26-09 11:27 AM
    ok 1st of all my apologies for all the duplicate posts.. i had had a word with kevin, but and he initially agreed, but it seems he has not got back to me with the promotion on the main page. also, i'v set this competition up with other reputable forums and wan t to advertise to enough people to make this bold giveaway worth while.

yes i have registered with bery365 but don't see how that's a problem!

i know a number of long standing crackberry members who can confirm that this is not a mess around!

i have to admit, some of the forums are unbelievably negative when people want to simply help others. this may be the last time i give a blackberry handset out in a competition, its less hassle just selling it!
    I suspect Kevin is just busy with the Birthday contest (this is a good addition to it), and the problems the site has been having lately (the gateway errors we are seeing). Plus the man has a life too...LOL! Anyways I'm sure you will hear back from him plus it's a good bet he will feature you on the blog. Certainly a free bold is worthy of the front page.

Your blog itself looks pretty cool, and you have some decent videos at your youtube channel. Good luck with the contest AND wish me luck too, as i AM entered!
    02-26-09 12:48 PM
    i just entered too. i heard this guy giving away a javelin too. that would be sweet!
    02-28-09 12:42 PM
    Very interesting...
    02-28-09 12:47 PM
    Javelin will be arriving straight after this competition ends... so keep peeled!
    03-03-09 03:35 PM
    Has a winner been announced?
    03-13-09 12:55 PM
    Hi Guys the winner has been announced visit the linkbelow:
    The emkWan™ Project
    03-20-09 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD