This could be the new brass knuckle. I can post urls yet so here's the cut & paste.

"Foxy Brown pled guilty to one misdemeanor charge of menacing today (May 8) in a Brooklyn Criminal Court.
    Brown was facing felony assault charges stemming from a 2007 incident in which the rapper's neighbor, Arlene Raymond claimed Foxy slapped her with a BlackBerry phone.
    As SOHH previously reported, the bench warrant that was issued for the rapper's arrest just days ago (May 5) was a misunderstanding and was recalled the next day.
    According to TMZ, the prosecution threw out the assault charges following Foxy's guilty plea and the Brooklyn Don Diva was sentenced to time served."
    05-08-08 05:13 PM
    Lol foxy brown is ridiculous. She is a perfect example of celebrities abusing their power and getting away with it time n time again. Blackberry as a weapon? That's an app i'd buy lmao. Seriously when I read this the 1st thing I thought was not how her neighbor was doing but how was the berry doing after being used to smack someone in the face!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-08 07:04 PM
    Is there a BlackBerry Welfare.... wud love to make a donation to....
    05-08-08 07:18 PM
    She stays in trouble
    05-08-08 07:31 PM
    sure does. sometimes i feel like if she didn't do things like this she wouldn't be relevant in hip hop anymore. i haven't listened to her music in forever. maybe its a publicity stunt.

anyway, her berry is probably on life support right now lol. poor berry.
    05-08-08 07:47 PM
    anyway, her berry is probably on life support right now lol. poor berry.
    Lol. Hilarious!
    05-11-08 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD