"Anyone can run their mouth and every single phone manufacturer does. Usually it’s a spiel filled with silly words like “friendliness” and “human emotion.” But RIM has done something close to that. BlackBerry 10 is simple to use and has a smoothness to it that puts it right up there with Google’s newest Nexus devices and iOS."
Read more: Blackberry 10 is actually pretty awesome | Fox News
Seems like Yahoo is getting there also: "Yet the redesigned OS has some good features and flourishes worth noting:"
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-11-13, 02:37 PM #3
- 208 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
The original article is from Digital Trends so not of the opinion of Fox News but still positive articles are nice to read. The article doesn't do much for the camera though, I do hope the camera is not a negative as the writer conveys.
- 01-11-13, 02:49 PM #4
- By ecsel1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 27Last Post: 10-25-10, 11:35 AM
- By deanabmf in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 12-04-08, 02:55 PM
- By bbuser19741 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-08, 04:04 PM
- By sunkast in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 09-18-08, 11:43 AM
- By ShortStop51001 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-08, 07:45 AM