"Anyone can run their mouth and every single phone manufacturer does. Usually it’s a spiel filled with silly words like “friendliness” and “human emotion.” But RIM has done something close to that. BlackBerry 10 is simple to use and has a smoothness to it that puts it right up there with Google’s newest Nexus devices and iOS."
Read more: Blackberry 10 is actually pretty awesome | Fox News
Seems like Yahoo is getting there also: "Yet the redesigned OS has some good features and flourishes worth noting:"
- 01-11-13, 01:49 PM #4
- By ecsel1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 27Last Post: 10-25-10, 10:35 AM
- By deanabmf in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 12-04-08, 01:55 PM
- By bbuser19741 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-08, 03:04 PM
- By sunkast in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 09-18-08, 10:43 AM
- By ShortStop51001 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-08, 06:45 AM