View Poll Results: How many accessories do you own for your BlackBerry?

Voters
729. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

122 16.74%

155 21.26%

174 23.87%

149 20.44%
  • 4 or more

129 17.70%
12-28-07 01:57 AM
713 123411 ...
tools
    On the Fourth Day of CrackBerry,
    my favorite site gave to me,
    Four Colored Skins

To be entered for your chance to win this prize, reply to this post and tell us
    What are your favorite BlackBerry Accessories and Why

Prize Details: BlackBerry Skins come in a variety of colors and help protect your device from scratches while offering great looks and an improved grip. Click for details: BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry 88xx and BlackBerry Pearl 8100.

Visit the 12 Days of CrackBerry Site for Full Contest Details.

Prize Sponsored by: ShopCrackBerry.com
    12-10-07 03:32 AM
    I havent had my phone too long so i havent had a chance to get much, but the first thing I got was the seidio hybrid case. I really like it because it doesnt add much to the weight or size and the rubber backing is a little easier to hold on to. I also got the best skins ever screen protector which has worked great so far, can barely tell its there and theres no more fingerprints or any marks on the screen! I also got a 2gb microSD card but havent had a chance to put much on it yet. hopefully Ill be getting some more soon!
    12-10-07 03:54 AM
    Well considering that I have 3 blackberry devices, they all have the OEM skins that are available all have at least a 1 GB card in them as well, and they all have extra purchased cases (sometimes the skins don't look classy ..ie..meetings and such) so I use those at different times, I only have one bluetooth headset, but really I only ever use one BB at a time so their no real need to have anymore, although I could use a new one lol.
    12-10-07 04:00 AM
    I don't have any skins, holsters etc. I only have a memory card for my BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-07 05:02 AM
    i would have to say that my favorite accessory to this point would have to be my 4GB sandisk media card. reason being, i love the fact that i have a blackberry "nano" at my disposal. I just ordered a seidio extended life battery for heavy usage so that may take the number one spot in about a week.
    12-10-07 05:29 AM
    For now I have only 3 -- 3 stereo bluetooth headphones and that black case that comes with Curve. Definetly not enough accessories...
    12-10-07 05:29 AM
    Just a 2gb media card, so far......
    12-10-07 05:42 AM
    yeah a music card thats it
    12-10-07 06:35 AM
    my sd micro card is key, its only 1g but I can store a few things before I need to upgrade. I'm dying to have a side pouch and the black protective skin. I also want to get the screen protector. I love my curve and it would hurt my heart to have something happen to it,
    12-10-07 06:37 AM
    I don't have any accessories for my Blackberry yet, but I will have a power station, the largest SD card I can find, bluetooth GPS, another battery, and a skin of some sort.
    12-10-07 06:52 AM
    I have the black OEM rubber skin, the black OEM clip holster/pouch, the leather desk stand, a 2GB memory card, car charger, and a Jawbone. I love them all.

I'm a gadget freak. I love stupid-but-useful bells and whistles. The leather desk stand is probably the thing that stands out the most to me. It is such a simple, elegant thing. A trapezoid with a few holes cut out, hinged at the bottom, with magnets in the two free ends. Unfold it, bend the top side slightly, and line up the two flaps at the ends, and the magnets slap together creating a perfect cradle to prop up your precious 'Berry. Perfect for charging, syncing, or just keeping it handy where ever you are, if a holster isn't convenient.

I'm a sucker for functionality like that. Brilliant!

12-10-07 07:03 AM
    Bluetooth head set, I can talk and continue thumbing out emails
    12-10-07 07:07 AM
    All I have is a mem card and this weekend (I hope) to be buying a skin for it. I tend to drop it a lot and it needs some serious protection. =)
    12-10-07 07:11 AM
    Right now "none" But I hope that changes soon!
    12-10-07 07:51 AM
    I got my 4GB card the day I bought my 8830. Have a plantronics Bluetooth that works well. I would like to get the motorola stereo headphones for the gym. I have a case but never use it. Need to get the desktop charger and maybe another battery.
    12-10-07 08:25 AM
    I own the OEM Skins (all colors) , OEM leather sleeve and OEM leather case with clip. Oh an I own 2 BB Bluetooth Headsets.

12-10-07 08:51 AM
    I have to dress up bb with one of two skins or a case, and i also have a memory card.
    12-10-07 08:57 AM
    I love my case. The holsters seem to dig into my side. A holster with a more highly mounted clip would be perfect, though.
    12-10-07 09:12 AM
    I got a 2gb micro SD card and the seidio hybrid case, love that case no extra weight or increase in size and good protection!
    12-10-07 09:23 AM
    i have my bt headset; makes driving and berrying so much easier. keeps the hands free to message
    12-10-07 09:26 AM
    my bluetooth headset ... it helps make me a better driver
    BB Skins ... they help to protect my curve
    12-10-07 09:50 AM
    My favorite accessories are arriving TODAY. Early Christmas present to myself that I bought from the Crackshop.

1. Powerstation
    2. Bluetooth Headset
    3. Leather Pocket Sleeve

My 8310 will be wallowing in love soon (hopefully in about 2 hours or less).
    12-10-07 10:04 AM
    My favorites are the 5 different colored rubberized covers. I seem to change them to match outfits or shoes or purses or whatever mood I'm in. Right now it's red for the holidays
    12-10-07 10:13 AM
    The skins and cases are first, then I like the headphones and lanyard.
    12-10-07 10:18 AM
    hybrid case and blue tooth stereo receiver
    12-10-07 10:18 AM
713 123411 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD