I have a question about forwarding emails:

Sometimes when I forward I need to delete some of the email content (such as previous sender, un needed email).

Is there anyway I can do this? I cant figure it out.

Regards
    09-24-08 08:41 AM
    no, this is a limitation of the OS.

I don't know if you could using one of the 3rd party email apps (empower,bbmail etc)?
    09-24-08 11:50 AM
    As kazmi beat me to the answer.
    There is a hard way around it, copy and paste.
    For instance, I receieve a joke that has been forwarded 8 times. I actually want to pass it on but don't want any of the spam in it with it. I scroll down to the joke itself hit Menu>select mode and copy the joke itself. Then Menu>copy and then I back out with escape button. I would then compose a new message and go to the composing section and menu>paste. Not the best solution but it is a work around.

P.S. I hate all the passed on jokes and spam I get so I usally ask the person to send it to an account not on my BlackBerry and use that account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 12:24 PM
    no, this is a limitation of the OS.

I don't know if you could using one of the 3rd party email apps (empower,bbmail etc)?
    You can't with Empower either. In fact, when you forward an email, it uses the OEM email manager, not Empower.
    09-24-08 12:25 PM
    Its extremely annoying. I use gmail accounts so I can get around by signing into the mobile gmail app.

I dont think this is a big ask.....why would they cripple forwarding?
    09-24-08 04:11 PM
    I agree. Why? This is a big letdown and surely is an easy fix?
    03-19-09 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD