How come my avatar, signature, carrier, model, PIN, post count, etc. do not appear when I post in the forums. This is really bugging me. Please help.
    03-21-09 11:00 PM
    I actually noticed this today on 2-3 people, thought they were just lazy.... Seeing as that is not the case it could be the site is having issues? Hopefully one of the staff could confirm/deny this..
    03-21-09 11:01 PM
    Hmmm that is strange. I know if you post in the social forums they don't count but that is weird with no avatar, etc.
    03-21-09 11:01 PM
    So far, none of my posts have been in the social forums. I think I have around 20 posts at this time. I obviously can't be sure since my post count won't show up. LOL
    03-21-09 11:03 PM
    Site is just having difficulties - not really big deal about the post count - if the staff will allow it you can have 50 of mine, free of charge, its meaningless once you get the required amount to post links, whatever that is........
    03-21-09 11:08 PM
    How come my avatar, signature, carrier, model, PIN, post count, etc. do not appear when I post in the forums. This is really bugging me. Please help.
    I haven't noticed this however I rarely post on the computer mosty on mobile side cuz I'm usually not home. But I did notice on the mobile side on fri it would not post when I tried to post.
    But I think it would be nice to see some of these details on the WAP site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 12:25 AM
    Hmm weird?
    03-22-09 12:41 AM
    If you go to the User CP, and edit options menu, do you have all 3 options for Visible Post Elements unchecked or checked?
    03-22-09 01:21 AM
    If you go to the User CP, and edit options menu, do you have all 3 options for Visible Post Elements unchecked or checked?
    All three options are checked
    03-22-09 02:07 PM
    Site is just having difficulties - not really big deal about the post count - if the staff will allow it you can have 50 of mine, free of charge, its meaningless once you get the required amount to post links, whatever that is........
    I doubt it could be done, or allowed, but I too would give up 50 posts too.
    03-22-09 02:10 PM
    All three options are checked
    Weird. I was thinking that perhaps you had changed an option in the User CP that is hiding the info.
    03-22-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD