Hey Crackers! (referring to CRACKberry users lol)

Which forum do you think gets the most traffic on CrackBerry.com?

I'm gonna say the PlayBook forum gets the most traffic... I could be wrong.

What do you guys think?

--Bounce
    08-21-11 07:43 AM
    I would say it is a toss up between the Playbook and the 9900 forum
    The Playbook forum has been aroud longer, AND the device has been released longer.
    But the 9900 forum is catching up having almost 1/3rd the posts

Take note of number of posts, in each of those forums, today and revisit in a week and take note

You also should pick 5-10 threads in each and log the number of views
    08-21-11 07:50 AM
    The 9900 is like the lead singer of the BlackBerry 7 phone band. It's stealing most of the spotlight. lol. Soon the 9810 will get jealous and want to leave the group to pursue a solo career.
    08-21-11 07:59 AM
    I noticed that the storm forum has more topics and replies than any other device forum. It makes me wonder, considering it's not the typical blackberry form factor and many people say it's the worst blackberry ever.
    08-21-11 12:04 PM
    storm forum was certainly the king of the forums. it brought tons of new members and since the phones were quite buggy generated more help threads. I am pretty sure the sell rate is among the highest BB has ever seen too
    Last edited by howarmat; 08-21-11 at 01:03 PM.
    08-21-11 12:12 PM
    storm forum was certainly the king of the forums. it brought tons of new members and since the phones were quite buggy generated more help threads. I am pretty sure the sell rate is among the highest BB has ever seem too
    Has to be. It's the only forum that got a sub-forum for "Rants And Raves" on CB.
    08-21-11 12:52 PM
    storm forum was certainly the king of the forums. it brought tons of new members and since the phones were quite buggy generated more help threads. I am pretty sure the sell rate is among the highest BB has ever seen too
    That's what I was noticing the other day looking at the forums home page and thread count. I was like.. wow there was a LOT of traffic on here when the Storm was released. Makes sense though. RIM was king of the hill around that time.
    08-21-11 01:11 PM
    The clear winner is the playbook
    08-21-11 05:46 PM
    That's what I was noticing the other day looking at the forums home page and thread count. I was like.. wow there was a LOT of traffic on here when the Storm was released. Makes sense though. RIM was king of the hill around that time.
    I wonder what would of happened if the Storm was actually a success instead of an abject failure. That may have benefited RIM for a while but it may have erased the need to buy QNX in desperation. In a more distant future it may have hurt RIM for the Storm to succeed.

It reminds me of when Bishop went back in time to try to stop Gambit from killing Creed. But it was really Mystique shape-shifted to look like Gambit. But then Cable comes back in time from a more distant future because the changes that Bishop made to benefit his future actually made Cables more distant future worse.

So in a way it's possible that the tragic experiment which was the Storm, may actually benefit the more distant future because it led to the acquisition of QNX, even though it hurt the present. Only time will tell. The fate of RIM hangs in the balance.
    Last edited by blue81to; 08-22-11 at 12:29 AM. Reason: I changed lead to led.
    08-22-11 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD