Some forums hardly have any new threads or communication going. Bought a Nexus 7 a week ago and joined a forum for it to learn a few things on it, yet it is quiet as h*ll on it. Maybe all these lonely souls from other forums come to CB because it is always a hive of activity and humming all day long 24/7. ; )

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    05-06-13 03:38 AM
    Ah yes, now I remember what it was in that thread.
    Thanks for that, I'll let my Z10 know, which still has ActiveSync for all my Gmail accounts, as do many Z10 early adopters who got in before Google flicked the switch to off.
    As I was saying, ignorance and arrogance, not a great combination.
    People aren't rude to you because they're senior or whatever. They're rude to you if you're a **** to them.
    I don't think I was complaining people are rude to me. I wasn't victimizing myself in my posts. I was simply discussing what the OP wanted us to discuss. If you're rude to me I honestly don't give a rat's you know what.. stupidity always makes me laugh though, especially when it's on the stubborn type.

About the Gmail thing, Google's documentation states they ended support January 31st for EAS. Again, just saying. I recommend you take a second Look at your setup, especially when Imap idle is working so well for mostly everyone, as is Google's intentions. EAS is only supported for windows devices up to July 31st I believe. Since Jan 31, no new devices can be setup, and the Z10 was only available for purchase Feb 1st, in the UK at that. But anyway, I will cease the off topic discussion. Let's continue on topic.. slandering each other like big babies, seniors included, shall we? You're all very good and "Experienced" that way.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 03:31 PM
    I don't think I was complaining people are rude to me. I wasn't victimizing myself in my posts. I was simply discussing what the OP wanted us to discuss. If you're rude to me I honestly don't give a rat's you know what.. stupidity always makes me laugh though, especially when it's on the stubborn type.

About the Gmail thing, Google's documentation states they ended support January 31st for EAS. Again, just saying. I recommend you take a second Look at your setup, especially when Imap idle is working so well for mostly everyone, as is Google's intentions. EAS is only supported for windows devices up to July 31st I believe. Since Jan 31, no new devices can be setup, and the Z10 was only available for purchase Feb 1st, in the UK at that. But anyway, I will cease the off topic discussion. Let's continue on topic.. slandering each other like big babies, seniors included, shall we? You're all very good and "Experienced" that way.

Posted via CB10
    Actually, you were, and continue to be, excessively rude to everyone I've seen you attempt to engage with.
    Additionally, you constantly make yourself out to be a victim, and I'm not sure you even realise you're doing that as well.

Do some research and you'll find the EAS deadline was unofficially extended. You can't seem to wrap your head around that.
    Do some more research, plenty of people having issues with IMAP, CardDav and the like setup as well.

I'll say it again, if people are rude to you, it's because you're excessively rude to them first. And that's a pattern with you.

The only place left to go is to respond to your insults with insults, which would be too easy, but what's the point?
    I'm done here.
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-06-13 04:22 PM
    Cheers, I see no further point posting in this thread. Also, if anyone noticed, I liked the post by, who was it, BlackBerry guy? At the beginning of this thread as soon as I had read it. The one Richardat referenced above. I think it's relevant to mention because the ignorance of some may have missed my opinion on the issue.
    +

Posted via CB10
    =

Posted via CB10
    bobauckland likes this.
    05-06-13 04:23 PM
    I don't see what the issue is, nor will it go away, unless the mods lock this site down like fort Knox!

People just need to get over their egos over what device is better for who. We all have different needs and are lucky we have so much choice.

I swear we complain more about who's smartphone is more precious when they are way more important issues out there in this world.

I love this site and been coming here for years, but it is easily the most drama filled site I am associated with.

With that said, it is the most technical sound advice from experienced users and even some new ones.

Such is life, lol!

Fancy pants Note ||:-)
    agp101 and MarsupilamiX like this.
    05-06-13 04:47 PM
    +

=

Posted via CB10
    Thanks but you're not my mother. You have consistently been the most pointless poster in this entire thread.

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-06-13 04:54 PM
    I don't see what the issue is, nor will it go away, unless the mods lock this site down like fort Knox!

People just need to get over their egos over what device is better for who. We all have different needs and are lucky we have so much choice.

I swear we complain more about who's smartphone is more precious when they are way more important issues out there in this world.

I love this site and been coming here for years, but it is easily the most drama filled site I am associated with.

With that said, it is the most technical sound advice from experienced users and even some new ones.

Such is life, lol!

Fancy pants Note ||:-)
    Totally agree on all points.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 04:55 PM
    Thanks but you're not my mother. You have consistently been the most pointless poster in this entire thread.

Posted via CB10
    I am more like a:

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 05:21 PM
58 123