There's other voip apps. Most ppl use Skype for video.
    That is a Blatant over statement,
    I have a skype account, though barely use it, I'd say less than 1% of my usage has involved video, as I think I may have booted it up more than 100 times in the last 5 years, but I know I've only used video once.

I have family in the UK, who again never use Video, Skype is how they communicate whilst traveling, it is readily available, and inexpensive, it makes a good group chat tool, and decent Voip tool, and does have video chat, all inclusive in a single application with a single account.
    12-23-11 08:35 AM
    Ah...however the "customer is always right" is the biggest fallacy and has created a group of self entitled people who use it as an excuse to bully, abuse, and make unrealistic demands of anyone who works in a service industry. 99% of the time the customer is in fact wrong.

Do you know I've actually had people demand credits applied to their account for time their service hasn't worked - because they didn't pay their bill for months and were suspended? And I'm not talking one or two people who've done this here.

The worst thing that ever happened in the service industry was the "customer is always right".
    I have to agree with you on this one.
    Customers want credit for everything.
    I really hate when they tell me "but the customers always right "
    12-23-11 08:44 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD