hi i have a blackberry curve 9300 i had a ipod nano and i used a fm transmitter to listen to my music on my car stereo. i thought ill plug it into my blackberry but its not working the thing is my ipod earphones work on the blackberry but its not recognising that the fm transmitter is plugged in. both earphones and transmitter are same size so why wont it work is it my settings please help me cheers.
    09-04-11 03:40 PM
    Is the volume turned up on your BlackBerry? Does your BlackBerry play sound when its not connected to the FM Transmitter? Check to see that the BlackBerry isnt muting itself after you plug the FM transmitter into it. It should work automagically so I dont see what could be the problem other than what I've listed.
    09-04-11 03:44 PM
    no sound is turned up man doing my head in cant understand it i can still hear the music throught the speakerphone
    09-04-11 03:57 PM
    I got no clue, its a stumper. Both devices should be sending the same signal to the FM Transmitter so I dont know what the problem is, sorry I couldnt help. Maybe someone else on here who knows more about FM Transmitters can help. Hope you figure it out!
    09-04-11 04:04 PM
    cheers anyway m8
    09-04-11 04:06 PM
    It's just not compatible, likely it is a line-in, or out port.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD