Anyone try one of these magnetic flip sena cases? I am thinking of ordering one for my curve. I am just not a holster guy and I want to carry my phone in my pocket but not have to pull it out of the pocket case every time I need quick access. This seems like it would protect my phone while in my pocket and flip it open for easy access. Any feedback would be great, thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 02:37 PM
    No one uses one of these? Lol that's no good!

09-24-08 04:22 PM
    i usually just see people with the rubber cases. which i just ordered from crackberry.
    09-24-08 04:24 PM
    Keep in mind that the flip cover is upside down (for me, at least). In other words, the cover flips open from the top, which i found a bit unconventional. Does that make sense?

It probably won't bother you if you are carrying it in your pocket; I wear mine on my hip, so it is a minor peeve at the magnet pops open since the phone is upside down. (though the clip allows me to rotate the phone).
    09-24-08 04:26 PM
    Well I had it for the Pearl and hated it. Does that count?
    09-24-08 04:33 PM
    It does count! Do you think one of the skins with a screen protector would fair well in the pocket? The only thing that would be left exposed would be the keys and trackball while carrying in my pocket

09-24-08 04:49 PM
    Well, I'm not sure, as I have never had one.
    09-24-08 04:51 PM
    Check the case carefully online to understand what I refer to...
    09-27-08 09:26 AM
    I did plenty of research when purchasing my Curve and the best I found was at Home - Case-Mate. I have the "Signature" case/holster combo and it was a great investment. It's basically a case within a case and because the phone can be holstered face in or face out there's always good protection. It's a bit pricey as far as cases go but definitely worth it IMO. Hope this helps.
    09-27-08 10:14 AM
    I had the Sena flip case for a while on my 8320 but didn't care for it. Although it's nice quality, I didn't like the leather band going across the screen above the trackball; it made the trackball a little more difficult to use. Another thing I didn't like was the magnet they used to put the case in sleep mode. The placement wasn't that great and depending on how the flip cover slid around while the phone was in your pocket, purse, or whatever, the phone wouldn't always stay in sleep mode. When I contacted Sena to complain, they basically said tough, it is what it is. I now have a CaseMate Signature case which works out great for me.
    09-27-08 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD