Ok. This is kind of a very sensitive thread and i do not know how this is going to be perceived by crackberry users.
    I love my blackberry storm. Functionality is second to none. But i am not a fan of how the software is, or i should say, bbstorm user interface (UI) is much more to be desired.
    I just want to know if ANYONE out there is designing a software to override the default UI of the storm into a flick scrolling, pinch scrolling, and making the UI of the storm smoother as like that iphone.
    I am not in anyway trying to make my blackberry storm look like the iphone. I do not like how the iphone looks like. I do, however, would like to see the user interface inserted to the blackberry storm.
    So if anyone out there or if you folks know of someone who has made this software please do let me know and i will pay however much this software is going to be.
    I have seen the software for contacts that is awesome and utilizes the flick scrolling. If they can do this on contacts there should be no reason why the whole BBstrom UI cant be changed also.
    I just love how smooth flick scrolling and pinch scrolling actually works.
    Third party software such as Poynt and Mobile Bartender are examples of software that utilizes flick scrolling and it works very well with the BBstorm.
    Come on software developers lets do this.
    06-01-09 10:57 AM
    I cant even begin to think of how many threads on this there are.
    06-01-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD