Last night, all of a sudden, my Curve started acting really draggy. Now, whenever I try to do anything it is slower and the hourglass flashes on and off like my PC does when it is trying to think about doing something. It just seems bogged down all of a sudden.

I powered it off and then back on and I got this strange message like "the radio function has been turned off, and due to that fact OR a low battery, the device will be unable to access web pages." (OK, not exact words, but it was after midnight) I did click OK to turn that back on (what is that BTW?) But this morning it is still doing the same thing. My battery is half-charged mind you, and I have NEVER had this happen before with that much battery left.

I have no idea what is going on with it. Any ideas/assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Amy
    12-01-07 06:16 AM
    And no change.
    12-01-07 06:17 AM
    Besides turning the BB on and off did you do a battery pull(take out battery while BB is still on) ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-07 06:56 AM
    Also, as per Solachica, if that does not help, reload the OS! Charge the battery for a while, then install the latest OS on your pc, and Desktop Manager. Now delete the vendor file (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader), connect the BlackBerry to the pc, and it should see it as new hardware, and thus force it to upgrade the OS...

Nothing like a fresh start...
    12-01-07 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD