I have read that appworld 3.1 is coming soon . This is brilliant.

I have read that an update for the playbook is coming . That's even better news.

What I want to know is when is Rimm going to fix the prices . If I see an app on Crackberry and I like it , I will buy it . I am just sick and tired of paying higher prices because Rimm is too lazy to fix the prices .

$4.99 does not equal �4.99
    $4.99 does equal �3.70 .

Thats �1.20 more I am paying and its not fair at all Rimm. Price yourself out of a market and there will be no one to sell your products too. For all the extra money I spend , I could buy even more apps . More apps equals more profit .

FIX THE FXXKING PRICES RIMM ! ! !.

Am I on my own here ?
    11-16-11 05:58 PM
    no i saw some peeps talking about it on twitter the other day. Its pretty stupid they cant figure that out IMO
    11-16-11 06:30 PM
    Yup, �19.99 = $31

It may seem silly but i refuse to pay more for the same app than everyone else so i wont buy it. The 0.99 priced ones i can understand but anything else and i feel ripped off and i dont buy things when i feel ripped off
    11-16-11 06:36 PM
    never mind apps. here in bc, canada one can buy a 16g pb for $199 but its nearly $500 for a handset contract free.
    11-16-11 06:53 PM
    This isn't the first time it's happening. It happened on Steam as well - games were selling for the same numerical number for both USD and Euros, and it pissed off a good number of gamers. I don't know what happened to that in the end, but it wasn't something in Steam's control if I remember correctly. It had to do with the publishers or something?
    11-16-11 07:48 PM
    Just had to buy a copy of Windows 7 tonight, and my US purchase price $109, but I'm Canadian so I had to pay $149, at todays exchange rate I should pay $111.53
    11-16-11 10:02 PM
    Apple's appstore works the same way. I believe the psychological effects of a 0.99 app or 4.99 app would have a greater impact on sales than attempts to observe purchasing power parity. I guess you can get someone from the US to "gift" you an app while you paypal him the equivalent or something in future.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-11 01:42 AM
    I guess they got the conversions wrong. LOL
    I have made that error more than once.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-11 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD