Hello everyone,

I just purchased a brand new Blackberry Torch 9810! Already did the device switch operation between my old BB Torch 9800 and the new BB 9810 with BB Descktop Software. Do have a question, I've never payed any attention on a BB or any other mobile device first charge when purchased, I usually just charge it until the phone's light is in FULL mode and that's about it. I have done this since my first BB Curve until the BB Torch 9800 where I noticed a decrease in battery performance, what is the recommended length of time for optimum battery performance on its first charge?

Greetings!
    09-01-11 04:21 PM
    Use your new phone, and don't worry about the first charge. The batteries in these phones don't hold any memory. They love to be kept fully charged though, and will last the longest if you don't drain the battery to zero, or very low, often.

So just keep a charger close by, and use it often...
    09-01-11 04:24 PM
    perfect, thank you very much...and by the way, im stoked with my new bb torch 9810, its just like the 9800 but on steroids! just another satisfied customer, hope RIM keeps it up developing better technologies...I'm a Mac user since 1994 (laptops, desktops for photography, video and music production), but will never chose an iphone over a blackberry, RIM's products are no doubt the best option for the serious professional....thanks again, sorry if any misspellings, I'm from Venezuela....

Greetings!

Luis
    09-01-11 10:05 PM
    perfect, thank you very much...and by the way, im stoked with my new bb torch 9810, its just like the 9800 but on steroids! just another satisfied customer, hope RIM keeps it up developing better technologies...I'm a Mac user since 1994 (laptops, desktops for photography, video and music production), but will never chose an iphone over a blackberry, RIM's products are no doubt the best option for the serious professional....thanks again, sorry if any misspellings, I'm from Venezuela....

Greetings!

Luis
    09-01-11 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD