And it's getting too cold at night.
    Canadians are especially tough when it comes to cold nights, and usually cold nights with wolves sniffing about. Just watch the Revenant filmed in Alberta. We're used to it.

"The 99's charms will tug at your heart. Nothing else ever approached such exquisite perfection"-idssteve
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-24-16 11:30 AM
    I actually WAS the first person to buy a Z10 when the store opened that day, and Blackberry had a van outside the store with a "Street Team" handing out promotional items, like Lanyards (useless) and cleaning cloths. They wanted to take a picture with me, but I had to go.
    10-24-16 12:15 PM
    OP, did you use AR app? send GML latitude, longitude and altitude... waiting for the real dtek60 or visual asset? (some BB app developer can start a "seek dtek60" AR app world wide? would be a hit if tomorrow is the DAY).
    10-24-16 12:27 PM
    I actually WAS the first person to buy a Z10 when the store opened that day, and Blackberry had a van outside the store with a "Street Team" handing out promotional items, like Lanyards (useless) and cleaning cloths. They wanted to take a picture with me, but I had to go.
    I was too at my local AT&T. No van and no other customers though. I was there all alone when they opened the doors. I sensed a little when that happened that something was wrong, but I was a big fan and blind to the Crackberry hype. Soon my eyes opened.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-24-16 01:22 PM
    Well if he can't get the DTEK60, maybe he can ask AT&T about getting a Pixel.....
    10-24-16 03:18 PM
    No use spending a night camping, go home, come back when the store opens, and you will still be the first one in line.

Posted via CB10
    nappalonia likes this.
    10-24-16 03:38 PM
    You're gonna be hella mad when you realize AT&T won't have it lol.
    I was just about to say the same thing!!!
    10-24-16 03:49 PM
    OP chin up!
    I went to the LCBO today to restock and I saw this scruffy looking guy sitting on the sidewalk hollering at his imaginary friend.
    He's been waiting for the Passport 2 for many years.
    Bears a striking resemblance to a moderator round these parts.
    JeepBB and johnny_bravo72 like this.
    10-24-16 04:40 PM
    Nah, I am straight
    10-24-16 04:43 PM
    I have a feeling your going to be there for awhile

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-24-16 05:16 PM
    I have a feeling your going to be there for awhile

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    i'm thinking forever
    10-24-16 05:23 PM
    Before this gets too out of hand, let's all agree that the OP is Joking. To actually camp out to purchase ANYTHING where your entire knowledge is based on pictures and the words of some reviewer (who became a reviewer because he or she didn't have the education to get that telemarketing job,that as a child, they already knew that's what they wanted to be when they grew up ) a reviewer whose own review, is a mixture of other reviewers who know as much about what they're reviewing as the next reviewer which is nothing.... that person,ah... the one that was camping out, has got to be , well...
    I can't begin to say because, I can't find any words to form into an explanation that would be accepted on (I'm proud to say) our Family Friendly Forums, which makes me overjoyed that I can't say them because I don't think I can afford anymore infractions.
    Anyway, the camping out part is one thing. To proudly, stand up and ADMIT to doing these things, takes us into a place that, as of right now, where THIS reviewer is hopelessly failing to even figure out where to start to begin to offer his eagerly waiting fans his all too insightful opinion into the state of mind of the OP ...... as of right now, any words that I could use simply can't be translated from Pleiadian to any know Earthly language.
    Now getting back to the original theme.( let's see, humm to actually camp, blah blab blah and ah haaa) ADMIT to doing these things without waiting just long enough to find out if the device will even turn on only WANTS you to think he's doing this for his 9 minutes of fame. (Ya, it was 15 minutes, but with the collapse of civilization about to alter every ones usual schedule, we need the extra minutes to accommodate the much higher than originally expected influx or outflux of people (depending on originally planned vacations)and in the hope it will help to distract those who wish to remain in denial of everything that has brought us to this upcoming event to begin with.
    Now, come on people. Focus! The Op's REAL objective is to distract everyone so he can be the first person who received the first device so he can start the first thread and to be acknowledged as the first person to complain about everything that's wrong with his new DTEK 60.

And you KNOW I'm right!
    10-24-16 05:37 PM
    [QUOTE=Ralph Morgotch;12637997]Canadians are especially tough when it comes to cold nights, and usually cold nights with wolves sniffing about. Just watch the Revenant filmed in Alberta. We're used to it.

That's about as irrelevant as someone from Florida saying they're especially tough when it comes to hot days that blister there skin because it's all about the tan and always hot days AND nights with cockroaches crawling about. But, they're used to it.

Disclaimer: I'm from California , but let's just assume it's irrelevant (if for no other reason than because I wrote it!
    10-24-16 05:57 PM

Don't sweat it.
    I'm actually the only sane person on the entire planet. No one believes me ,either!
    10-24-16 06:27 PM
    I remember getting up extremely early to go wait outside a Verizon store for the original Storm. I was SO excited when I got it. Then I turned it on.. The horror.... The horror...
    10-24-16 08:44 PM
    I remember getting up extremely early to go wait outside a Verizon store for the original Storm. I was SO excited when I got it. Then I turned it on.. The horror.... The horror...
    I ran into a guy at a cafe a couple weeks ago who had a Storm 2. I think he said he got it in 2009? I took pics beside my 9900, I had never seen one in person! He said all he ever did to it was a new battery in 2013.

"The 99's charms will tug at your heart. Nothing else ever approached such exquisite perfection"-idssteve
    10-24-16 09:04 PM
    Started camping overnight last night. Cant wait for the media to come and interview me as the first person waiting. And all the AT&T sales people clapping as i hold up my dtek 60. Roll call everyone. Where are you waiting?
    did you get one? from ATT?
    10-25-16 11:27 AM
    did you get one? from ATT?
    Yeah, he did!
    stlabrat likes this.
    10-25-16 11:48 AM
    You could just buy it online!
    10-25-16 02:27 PM
    i dont think att is even selling it
    lol

He'd better check the local homeless ordinances.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 06:42 PM
    OK! I'm not perfect!
    I actually camped out (in line) for TWO days in 1970, to get tickets to see THE WHO perform the rock opera TOMMY at THE Metropolitan Opera House in NYC.

(The first and last band to ever play that venue)
    oldtimeBBaddict likes this.
    10-26-16 05:11 PM
    You could just buy it online!

What fun would THAT be??
    By sharing his experience, the OP has created a place for the homeless and other degenerate types to gather and babble incoherently about the point of this thread and so on.

"By it on line!!!" ( what a kidder!!)
    10-26-16 05:21 PM
    What fun would THAT be??
    By sharing his experience, the OP has created a place for the homeless and other degenerate types to gather and babble incoherently about the point of this thread and so on.

"By it on line!!!" ( what a kidder!!)
    Your statement reminds me of the show Shameless lol

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    10-26-16 08:38 PM
    Your statement reminds me of the show Shameless lol

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    Wow! It does! Great show. never missed an episode!!
    It really was a coincident, though!
    10-27-16 11:46 AM
    OP chin up!
    I went to the LCBO today to restock and I saw this scruffy looking guy sitting on the sidewalk hollering at his imaginary friend.
    He's been waiting for the Passport 2 for many years.
    Bears a striking resemblance to a moderator round these parts.
    Poor guy was hollering at his pet lizard for directing him to the Verizon store that was there when he sat down.
    DrBoomBotz and anon(3732391) like this.
    10-27-16 03:37 PM
51 123