ok this is my firswt blackberry curve ive ever had and i just got it a few days ago and it is already acting up... and i do have some question on it like can i change the trackball color on my curve or just the LED on it??
    11-27-08 05:07 PM
    You can only change indicator LED color. The 8100 Pearl was the only BB made with colored LEDs behind the trackball.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 05:20 PM
    There's a thread on coloring the LED light underneath the trackball but that's a little risky haha.

Yup pearl is the only phone that can do that for some reason.

How do you like your bb so far?

11-27-08 05:22 PM
    11-27-08 05:24 PM
    i like it alot it is really different.. ive always wanted to get one like this but i didnt think i would be getting one... does anyone know what website to get a theme for my bb?

yep - this site (CB)
    11-27-08 06:09 PM
    I've only been here a few days, but I have learned how to fix all of my curve issues on this site! You're definitely in the right place pretty much everything you will need can be found on this site... or atleast a link to what you want.
    11-27-08 07:05 PM
    Welcome to BB!
    11-27-08 07:15 PM
    Hello! Welcome to CB and to the Blackberry fam. Yes, this is the go 2 site for all ur BB questions and issues. I've learned everything from how to free up memory space to how to color my trackball here. I hope all ur questions are answered. Spend some time here and u'll soon be a pro with ur device. Have fun!!!
    11-27-08 07:20 PM
    Make this website your homework. Everything, and I do mean everything has been asked and answered on this site. Sometimes it just takes a while to find it. When in doubt, just post your question anyway. Someone may "yell" at you for not doing a search first, but then they'll kill you with kindness and answer your question anyway, lol Welcome from a fellow newbie!
    11-28-08 06:15 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Check out this link for changing your trackball color:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/hav...all-yet-46755/

11-28-08 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD