Great ad.. need to see more like that.
    08-22-13 05:57 PM
    Hurray!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 07:42 PM
    It's beautiful
    08-22-13 07:57 PM
    ATT has had blackberry ads around grand central terminal for quite some time, I took this pic maybe a month ago:

First Ad seen in Manhattan, NYC-img_20130747.jpg

They have the same add facing the NY bound side of the train tracks at pretty much every station in Connecticut.
    08-23-13 08:06 AM
    Outstanding Ad but they need to do away with putting a Blackberry with a keyboard up front. Everyone knows that of Blackberry.

If it were a video ad, put a feature like your in an app and you slide up and to the right to reveal the hub to check email/text and go back to the current app which is still ACTIVE. That would get people's attention.

Posted from "Bush Whacker" Z10
    08-23-13 08:16 AM
    Outstanding Ad but they need to do away with putting a Blackberry with a keyboard up front. Everyone knows that of Blackberry.

If it were a video ad, put a feature like your in an app and you slide up and to the right to reveal the hub to check email/text and go back to the current app which is still ACTIVE. That would get people's attention.

Posted from "Bush Whacker" Z10
    I disagree with the NYC market. There are massive amounts of BBOS users on the 9900, they need to be informed that they can upgrade the phone, and to ask their businesses for an updated phone. I know its only anecdotal evidence, but every other day I try to strike up a conversation on my way home over a beer with a fellow commuter when i see them whip out a 9900 as their business device, the vast majority of them are head over heals for their keyboards, and its consistently a point of contention with their iphones and driods. They just can't imagine typing out emails and meeting requests on their touch devices. A guy I spoke with last week has a BYOD policy from his company, but he mentioned most held onto their bolds to use for work because of the keyboard.
    Fnen90 likes this.
    08-23-13 08:36 AM
    ATT has had blackberry ads around grand central terminal for quite some time, I took this pic maybe a month ago.
    AT&T is on the digital ads inside Penn Station as well.
    08-23-13 09:35 AM
    ATT has had blackberry ads around grand central terminal for quite some time, I took this pic maybe a month ago:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130747.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	195120

They have the same add facing the NY bound side of the train tracks at pretty much every station in Connecticut.
    Good. So people need to go downtown to see an Ad? that's what I'm trying to say that BlackBerry is not thinking right with this. Lots of people out there that don't know there's a new BB device. Sad.
    08-26-13 01:35 PM
    Good. So people need to go downtown to see an Ad? that's what I'm trying to say that BlackBerry is not thinking right with this. Lots of people out there that don't know there's a new BB device. Sad.
    42nd street isn't exactly downtown, I haven't ventured into times square to see if there are ads there. The corner of 42nd & Lex is extremely busy, there are always people walking by. what higher trafficked area would you want to see it at?
    08-26-13 02:21 PM
    42nd street isn't exactly downtown, I haven't ventured into times square to see if there are ads there. The corner of 42nd & Lex is extremely busy, there are always people walking by. what higher trafficked area would you want to see it at?
    It's not about the area in this case. Everyone needs to see the Ad because I'm sure that a lot of people think BlackBerry is.still with Os7.
    It's where other platforms have their products : subway, bus stop, buses, trains, etc.
    08-28-13 03:35 AM
    It's not about the area in this case. Everyone needs to see the Ad because I'm sure that a lot of people think BlackBerry is.still with Os7.
    It's where other platforms have their products : subway, bus stop, buses, trains, etc.
    I'm not sure where you are in NYC, but AT&T has those ads plastered all over mid town and lower Manhattan, on trains, bus stops, the backs of phone booths etc.
    08-28-13 07:37 AM
    I see the ATT ad on the LIRR trains in Penn Station and on the streets. I also see a bunch of ads but ive never seen the van. My point is that they've been advertising a bunch in nyc since about may or June

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 08:59 AM
    I am seeing more and more BlackBerry advertising around the city and on Long Island. They just put up the ads at my LIRR station this week. Interesting that other than the two large electronic billboards which have no carrier branding, AT&T has been on every other ad I've seen lately. AT&T even had full page ads in the Daily News and NY Post yesterday showing the Q10 and Z10. Now if BlackBerry can prod the other carriers into some advertising that would be great.
    08-28-13 09:34 AM
    Those ads look really nice. They need to simultaneously communicate that it's The New BlackBerry.
    08-28-13 10:32 AM
    I just spent 5 days in a hotel in Times Square and the large BlackBerry ads come up on the screens every 5 mins. Not to mention lots of other adverts that I have see in soho / queens and all over the place around the US Open.

Posted via CB10
    dietertong likes this.
    08-28-13 02:28 PM
    I just spent 5 days in a hotel in Times Square and the large BlackBerry ads come up on the screens every 5 mins. Not to mention lots of other adverts that I have see in soho / queens and all over the place around the US Open.
    Posted via CB10
    I noticed on my way to the office this morning that there are actually 2 giant electronic ads for BlackBerry in Times Square. There is one on 46th Street & Broadway and one on 43rd Street & Broadway. Both are actually comprised of multiple giant screens. I can see the one on 46th St from my office window and timed it - there is 30 seconds of BlackBerry advertising (several different displays) then 2 minutes of other advertising including American Eagle and the Moto X, then it loops back.
    08-29-13 11:18 AM
41 12