ipad 2 - 5.0.1
    BB 9700 AT&T GSM
    can't tether - get "dial-up networking" service failed error

Blackberry is discoverable and DUN is checked.

I start iBluever and it discovers my phone. I have tried many combinations of settings including

Vendor - RIM

Model - Modem (GSM)

APN (I've tried many!) -
    internet
    internet.com
    wap.cingular
    isp.cingular
    and more

Account Name (I've tried many)
    WAPatCINGULARGPRS.COM
    (and also none)

Password
    CINGULAR1
    (and also none)

CID

Dial Number - I've tried
    *99#
    *99***1#
    and my cell phone number

Any help connecting would be appreciated.
    02-16-12 10:30 AM
    I am curious if anyone has successfully tethered to a 9930 via Sprint? I have tried all the chat scripts available unsuccessfully.

If anyone has any advice for the settings I would greatly appreciate it.
    03-07-12 01:01 PM
    It finally worked after I turned off bluetooth in the settings on the ipad
    03-30-12 11:33 AM
    trying to get ibluever working on my ipad1 wifi and bold 9780. downloaded the ibluever trial, followed all the instructions online, Voila! got the 2 icons on the upper right corner, the app launching a popup saying i have succesfully connected, etc etc. so, everything on the ipad says i was successful, but browsing on Safari gives me the not connected to internet error. tried 2x, 3x 10x but still same problem. so i checked the Berry, and noticed as soon as ipad successfully connects, the BB logo goes out, which means the Berry is no longer connected, which explains why the ipad cannot connect to the Net. This happens each and every time. a lot of back reading doesn't show anyone with a similar problem... hmmm what gives?
    04-13-12 03:07 AM
    I am curious if anyone has successfully tethered to a 9930 via Sprint? I have tried all the chat scripts available unsuccessfully.

If anyone has any advice for the settings I would greatly appreciate it.
    We're you ale to get this working? I was with pdanet but wanting to get it running without. Any sprint (or Verizon maybe) customers using ibluever without pdanet on a 9930? I can't get a connection when not using it and dun is turned on in Bluetooth settings.
    06-20-12 03:06 PM
    Talk about a blast from the past...but has anyone got this working? Or does anyone know how to connect their bb (OS7) to their iPad via wifi for tethering or even for a wifi keyboard??.?
    03-06-13 10:38 PM
306 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD