I'm finally dumping Blackberry. I've been loyal to Blackberry for years. I was getting tired of Rimm always lagging behind the others. Always putting out unfinished software for their phones. Always telling us that feature will work on the next update. They should concentrate on getting their phones and software to acutually work before just throwing the next product out. I just got an IPAD 2 and the Iphone 4S and just love it. It's amazing how the Apple products are so much superior to Blackberry. I know the Blackberry lovers are going to bash this, I was a Blackberry loyalist too. Blackberry has seen this coming for a long time. First thier stock went down to where it is from $134 per share. People are leaving Blackberry in droves, going over to the Droids and the Iphone. Blackberry had their chance to keep up and stay up. Waited far too long for Blackberry to make a better product, but they always fail to deliver. Getting tired of visiting a site just to find out they don't have an APP for Blackberry. But wait, guess what, they always have an APP for the Android or the Iphone? Hmmm?? Too many Apps to choose from for the Androids and/or the Iphone. Blackberry wants control which means hardly no Apps. Bash this post if you want, but moving over to the Apple Iphone forum and will be loving it. Later all.......
    Last edited by Jrbrass; 10-31-11 at 10:00 AM.
    10-31-11 09:52 AM
    Great. There are other threads for this and no one cares.
    10-31-11 09:53 AM
    Tired of seeing and hearing this over and over...really wonder what model and os you were running, I have come to see that alot of people that dislike Blackberry just aren't that intelligent and lazy that they blame their phone for being outdated.
    bobauckland likes this.
    10-31-11 10:01 AM
    Congrats on your iPad 2 and iPhone 4S! Now, get you a Macbook and you are set, lol.
    10-31-11 10:01 AM
    Well, RIM nor any brand is you wife or family ... is this kinda contrition act ?
    Enjoy your new devices !
    10-31-11 10:02 AM
    Who cares.. Ones less dumb dumb. I LOVE MY BOLD!!!
    10-31-11 10:05 AM
    i'm not even a BB owner and it's getting so tiring reading these kinds of threads.

you guys should make a separate discussion forum titled, "leaving blackberry" and put all this junk in there.
    10-31-11 10:08 AM
    10-31-11 10:10 AM
    Its a shame someone from 08 (before I signed up here) is leaving. Enjoy your iphone.
    10-31-11 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD