Ok, I'm completely lost. I've asked a few of my buds, but they have no idea, so I'm coming to you all...the experts. Hopefully you can help!

WiFi -
    Is there a way to use the internet when you're not on a wifi connection? I've been at locations before trying to use the internet that doesn't have WiFi and it gives me some error message saying "this is a wifi connection..." or something close to but wont let me connect (apparently it's telling me I need a WiFi connection to connect to the page...I think...).
    I have no idea what to do.

Contacts -
    For some reason all my contacts from one of my emails have decided to link up to my contacts on my phone...95% I don't need. I've tried deleting them one by one, but that's getting tedious and annoying. Is there a way to rid myself of those contacts faster?

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.
    02-12-10 11:20 AM
    For wifi - you need to make sure that your browser is set to 'internet browser' not 'hotspot browser'. These are found in browser under 'options >> browser confituration'.

As to your contacts the best way I would see is to delete them all (as you are) or delete them all and sync your contacts from your computer to your blackberry, but don't select 'all contacts' only select the accounts you want (look under wyere it says all contacts). But I'm only 50% sure that will work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 11:30 AM
    Cool. I just did the Browser config that you mentioned...hopefully that'll work.
    02-12-10 11:32 AM
    yeah its a lil tricky for the wifi hotspot blackberries.
    02-12-10 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD