Ok while I think I have done pretty well with working on my blackberry here are just a couple questions I have come across.....

1. How can I take a capture of my home screen so I can post it in one of the threads

2. My image is more rectangle than square on my wallpaper and so there are white spaces at the top and bottom..how can I make my image strech the full screen?

3. Can I change what is displayed at the top of my screen, or re arrange the layout like putting the battery status and time in a different place?

4. Can I download an AIM to my BB, even if my carrier isnt listed on AIM.com?

5. Finally...what do you think the best to do list application is for the BB?

Thanks all, happy first full day of Fall!
    09-23-08 02:28 PM
    Ok while I think I have done pretty well with working on my blackberry here are just a couple questions I have come across.....

1. How can I take a capture of my home screen so I can post it in one of the threads

JL_Cmder Javaloader Utility

2. My image is more rectangle than square on my wallpaper and so there are white spaces at the top and bottom..how can I make my image strech the full screen?

Resize the image to 320x240

3. Can I change what is displayed at the top of my screen, or re arrange the layout like putting the battery status and time in a different place?

No those things are all theme controlled

4. Can I download an AIM to my BB, even if my carrier isnt listed on AIM.com?

No idea on this one.

5. Finally...what do you think the best to do list application is for the BB?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...hlight=popular

Mobile websites
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-23-08 at 07:01 PM.
    09-23-08 06:57 PM
    you can load aim. first you have to find the thread that has the program link it in. i believe it is in the same forum as this post. do a search
    09-23-08 07:02 PM
    Welcome to CB and good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD