Hi,

I'm new to the BB world and I just picked up an 8900 not long ago. I just have a few questions:

1. Is there any way of deleting those sample pictures?

2. I have an SD in my BB. When I go to view pictures, the pics saved on my SD have a little green arrow in the folder with the name of the folder, which is good. However, the pics saved directly on the BB show up in a folder called "Device Memory". Is there a way to rename that?

3. How long does the email LED notification blink for? When I receive emails, my LED notification does blink so I know it works. However, a few times when I woke up in the morning, I checked to see if I had emails, and I did. But there was no blinking LED. So I'm assuming after a little while, that LED stops blinking. Is that by default? Is there a setting for that?
    01-04-09 05:28 PM
    2. Don't rename the device memory. Open up your camera and go to the options, make sure that it is saving pics to the media card.

3. 15 mins.
    01-04-09 05:40 PM
    Hi,

I'm new to the BB world and I just picked up an 8900 not long ago. I just have a few questions:

1. Is there any way of deleting those sample pictures?

2. I have an SD in my BB. When I go to view pictures, the pics saved on my SD have a little green arrow in the folder with the name of the folder, which is good. However, the pics saved directly on the BB show up in a folder called "Device Memory". Is there a way to rename that?

3. How long does the email LED notification blink for? When I receive emails, my LED notification does blink so I know it works. However, a few times when I woke up in the morning, I checked to see if I had emails, and I did. But there was no blinking LED. So I'm assuming after a little while, that LED stops blinking. Is that by default? Is there a setting for that?

1. No. Those are there forever lol

2. I believe that if you hook up your BB and use the media manager on the desktop manager, you should be able to rename that folder.

3. 15 Minutes
    01-04-09 05:42 PM
    You can delete the sample pics I believe (I did on my 8110). Do a search in the how to forum for how to increase file free memory. Should be in the first few posts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD