So I have had my phone for about three months now and I have seen some changes for the better.

Keyboard is much better now than when I first got it and a helluva lot better than my 9860.

Some of the lesser known features that were lost with BlackBerry 10 are now back and they make the phone much more usable for me.

1) The double feature volume control. On former BlackBerry phones this allowed you to switch between songs as well and with and update I got a couple months ago this feature was returned. Since my phone is also my mp3 player this is a handy addition cause I can switch my music without the phone leaving my pocket again.

2) The ability to finally switch between hub items has been returned and this was major for me as my OS 7 phone and older models could do it and it frustrated me having to go in and out of messages all the time. With the 10.1 update I am happy to say I can do this again.

3) The battery life is so much better I can get through two whole days again and while I'm not a major power user or don't think that I am, it's definitely better than that initial week where I was barely getting through a day. Also came in handy during the Toronto flooding when we lost power at work for six hours and my phone was the one my bosses had to use to make emergency calls.

It's funny how simple things can enhance your opinion but these few small things being returned and getting better to me definitely have.

Oh still love my camera though leave it in time shift mode as that's the best way to take candid shots I find, music player is amazing just need a case as my poor phone is a little scuffed up now.

Posted via CB10
    web99 likes this.
    08-01-13 11:07 PM
    I feel your groove, except I've only had the phone about two weeks. Already the keyboard is picking up on my unique words.
    You talked about the volume keys switching songs - did you also catch that the down volume button can be used as a camera shutter?
    I can imagine good battery life as I've been using it with wifi turned on and still get through the day.
    I'd encourage you to try the 10.2.0.810 leak ... it gets even better!
    08-01-13 11:28 PM
    Yea I accidentally hit that button and took a picture but I find that the camera app is so easy to use since you can press anywhere and the pic is saved I don't need it.

My battery life is great as I said I never have wifi off and still manage like I said two whole days which I found out by accident. I forgot to charge

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 01:13 AM
    Someone please explain to me how they are able to make their battery last 2 whole days. Do you literally send 1 text and that's it during those 2 days?

Posted via CB10
    greenberry666 likes this.
    08-02-13 03:52 AM
    I've finally got what for me is so far a good battery life on this phone. I'm now getting around ten hours, which is very nearly double what I was getting.

I loaded leak .4687 and it's made a huge difference. That's with heavy use of browser and messaging. I can live with that.
    08-02-13 04:21 AM
    Nope I send about 100 texts/bbms a day, listen to music for about two hours during my commute, use YouTube for about twenty to thirty minutes on average per day, check Facebook and so forth.

I never turn it off, and have wifi running at all times.

Not a power user by any means but I do use my phone.

I charge it for only two hours each morning on my PlayBook charger, and that charge if I ever forget to charge it the next morning will last me a full second day.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 10:38 AM