Photo editor.
    I have Dial from Home Screen disabled , so I'm able to open several default applications using letters on my keyboard. I wish they would add a feature where you could customize and choose the applications you would like to assign for each letter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 09:04 AM
    to #102, that seems to be an upgrade in the next version of the Blackberry OS available at a BT site near you.

I'd love to see real VOIP at least over wifi. I travel alot and the ability to make VOIP calls from hotels, airport lounges, etc. would be great.
    05-24-09 11:49 AM
    a night vision would be cool
    05-24-09 12:33 PM
    5 mp camera

Optical trackpad (for all BB models)

Better stock games
    05-24-09 02:15 PM
    Forgot the other options. Some different vibration options for alerts. Instead of just the number of vibrations, make it short-short-long, long-short-long, etc so you can tell within the first second whether it is a call or an email without having to count the vibes.
    05-24-09 04:51 PM
    1. Better calendar functionality
    2. Better e-mail functionality

Hmm thats all I can think of off the top of my head at 11:45 pm!
    05-24-09 05:46 PM
    1. Flashplayer and Shockwave
    3. When changing themes, I wish you didn't have to rearrange your icons and make your folders again...I wish you could just arrange them once and copy them between themes.
    05-24-09 09:25 PM
    1 - THREADED SMS ORGANIZATION! Seriously... Palm and WM both handle this better.

2 - Integrate VibAndRing. Device should be able to vibrate and ring at the same time...

3 - Integrate something like PeekAWho for customizable email/bbm/sms alert popups. 3rd party apps don't have access to open email/sms inboxes, but if RIM did it, they would.

4 - Saving email attachments to storage should be a lot easier.

5 - Ability to change fonts per app. Maybe I want a different font setting for Messages than I do Tasks or SMS.

6 - More UI customizations would be nice (change the look of the phone app, etc).

7 - RIMM should make Wikipedia and Youtube apps. This would help negate some of the issues with the regular wikipedia site and help the quality issues with youtube mobile (not to mention a lot of other phones have a youtube app already).
    There is a free app download that will allow your phone to ring and vibrate at the same time.

I was going to post the link but it says I haven't posted enough replys. So I will have to type it in differently.

It is bbsoftware dot weebly dot com

Then go to apps, utilities, 2nd page, and it is called buzzme

Hope this helps!
    05-24-09 09:42 PM
    I wish I could watch sprint Tv which comes with my plan... So I guees they should add flash. They can also add FM radio
    05-24-09 10:27 PM
    save apps to the memory card...
    05-25-09 06:20 AM
    I wish I could watch sprint Tv which comes with my plan... So I guees they should add flash. They can also add FM radio
    Are you getting an error when you try to watch Sprint tv? I'm able to watch it on my curve with no problem....
    05-26-09 11:17 AM
    I wish they would do threaded sms messages. The is the ONE thing I like about the iphone over the blackberry - and I literally mean the only thing!

I understand that it might be tough to have threaded messages since some people have their emails and sms texts in the same "messaging" folder, but I wish that if you chose to separate them (Like me), that underneath there would pop up a box to check saying "Thread sms texts?". Then I could have my emails in one folder (which are technically threaded, if you think about it - you keep hitting reply, and every email is listed there in your newest message), and my threaded sms texts in my sms folder, where I could just click on whatever contact I wanted and continue the coversation!

But I'm not complaining either. I absolutely LOVE my Blackberry!
    05-26-09 10:25 PM
    I wish there was a way to group all texts together by name or number instead of showing every single different text. The ONLY thing I miss about my treo's.
    05-26-09 11:40 PM
113 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD