I'd like to have the ability to easily browse through each users uploaded photos as it is available through the web browser. Hopefully this gets to the RIM team responsible for the Social apps for BB.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700
    05-26-12 11:04 AM
    I don't think RIM makes the twitter app.
    I think twitter has developers that make it, because that feature is on none of the official twitter apps.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-26-12 01:13 PM
    I don't think RIM makes the twitter app.
    I think twitter has developers that make it, because that feature is on none of the official twitter apps.

RIM does make the T4BB app,
    It is too crucial for them to leave to the whims of other developer houses, when they leave things to other houses they seem to get screwed
    05-26-12 04:27 PM
    I would like to see who unfollowed you,so I can just unfollow them

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 8520 using Crackberry Forum App
    05-26-12 08:17 PM
    RIM does make the T4BB app,
    It is too crucial for them to leave to the whims of other developer houses, when they leave things to other houses they seem to get screwed
    Yeah I checked they do make it.
    I know twitter developers make the iPhone & Android apps.

But either way, twitter would have to approve those changes that the OP is wanting. RIM can't just add that feature.

Last edited by antheauxny; 05-26-12 at 08:37 PM.
    05-26-12 08:28 PM
    Yeah I checked they do make it.
    I know twitter developers make the iPhone & Android apps.

But either way, twitter would have to approve those changes that the OP is wanting. RIM can't just add that feature.

This I can't confirm or deny

I would suspect twitter hasn't released the API's to make it possible to do as the OP wanted, if they did Blaq, or uber would have brought such features in.
    05-26-12 08:42 PM

I would suspect twitter hasn't released the API's to make it possible to do as the OP wanted, if they did Blaq, or uber would have brought such features in.
    Uber got shut down last year because they added features that twitter didn't
    approve of. & Twitter wanted them to change their name from "UberTwitter" to something else lol.
    That's why no Twitter has to approve apps before they hit the app stores, from what I understand.
    05-26-12 09:40 PM
    If you look over at the inside blackberry blog, they have employees dedicated to building and maintaining the apps.
    05-27-12 09:43 AM

There are a good 4 or 5 websites that will allow you to login and track who unfollowed you and who is following you.

I like Tweepi v2.0 :: a geekier, faster way to bulk add quality followers

or just Google 'Twitter Follower Management'
    05-27-12 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD