I have been searching the CB forums for a long time now and I finally need everyone's help. This is my first post, so go easy on me please

So I upgraded to the FB 1.5 app on my Pearl. When I connected it to BB Desktop, none of the BB default modules appear.

I wiped the device and rebuilt it. I checked after I added each app back and everything was fine. Once I added FB, everything was missing again. Short term, this is not an issue, but long term it is a PITA.

I added a screen shot to illustrate. Anyone have any ideas?
    04-21-09 08:59 PM
    looks to me like you dont have an OS installed on your computer
    04-21-09 09:30 PM
    You are a genius! That was it, many thanks!
    04-21-09 10:39 PM
    u are very welcome, glad i could help =-D
    04-21-09 10:41 PM
    I have been searching the CB forums for a long time now and I finally need everyone's help. This is my first post, so go easy on me please

So I upgraded to the FB 1.5 app on my Pearl. When I connected it to BB Desktop, none of the BB default modules appear.

I wiped the device and rebuilt it. I checked after I added each app back and everything was fine. Once I added FB, everything was missing again. Short term, this is not an issue, but long term it is a PITA.

I added a screen shot to illustrate. Anyone have any ideas?
    I just installed FB 1.5 also. The only issue I had was it changed facebook to be my default calendar, so nothing showed up on my "desktop" (I use a GREAT today theme). Once I changed my default calendar back to what it should be, everything was good for me
    04-21-09 10:47 PM
    I just installed FB 1.5 also. The only issue I had was it changed facebook to be my default calendar, so nothing showed up on my "desktop" (I use a GREAT today theme). Once I changed my default calendar back to what it should be, everything was good for me
    That seems to be one of the main, overarching problems people are experiencing with FB 1.5. It's definitely a pain, but I guess it could be worse!
    04-21-09 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD