Does everyone have a favorite application they like to use?
    So far I haven't purchased any, but I'm excited to see what everyone else really digs...perhaps I can be swayed to spend some money on a good app.

I'm a consumer user, so I'm talking about what's your favorite entertaining app (not your favorite productivity app..or whatever).

So far, I'm really enjoying Slate mags mobile site launcher. I wish it was an actual app though, and not just a connection to their mobile site. I do like the way they have it laid out (as compared to how confusing their website is). It's really easy to just go right down through the list of today's articles, whereas on there website, it's pretty unclear how old some of that stuff is.

Anyways, what's everyone else doing on their berries?
    09-19-08 03:35 PM
    09-19-08 03:38 PM
    what's maratick?
    09-19-08 03:49 PM
    Sorry everyone. I didn't look far enough back in the threads to find the favorite application post. Woops.
    09-19-08 03:54 PM
    what's maratick?
    it's a great FREE list app!

and don't be sorry! i was just giving you some reading! welcome to Crackberry!

it takes a long time to go back into all the threads. you can actually just type a keyword into the search bar and it will bring up a list of related threads!
    09-19-08 03:56 PM
    Google Maps, the new and improved version.
    09-19-08 04:06 PM
    ToDoMatrix for me. Not a cheap application and not very polished looking, but works very well and really helps with my task organization. The standard task application was just useless for the amount of Projects and Tasks that I have at any given time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 06:03 PM
    Yahoo
    CB
    Google Maps
    Flickr
    ESPN
    Facebook
    Opera Mini
    beyond 411
    Weatherbug
    09-20-08 02:14 AM