I had zorba the greek ring tone until I realized I'm paying each month. Looked on the site here and it's not there. I'm not tech savy....but if someone is and has the time I'd appreciate someone loading it there...or any other "greek" music. I know it's a lot to ask....thanks in advance
    07-14-08 12:53 PM
    I had zorba the greek ring tone until I realized I'm paying each month. Looked on the site here and it's not there. I'm not tech savy....but if someone is and has the time I'd appreciate someone loading it there...or any other "greek" music. I know it's a lot to ask....thanks in advance
    Almost done making it for ya - PM me an email address and I'll send it to you.
    07-14-08 01:08 PM
    It's done - I can email it to ya, or wait until it gets approved and added to the ringtone section here. Just search for "Zorba4Barbara". LOL
    07-14-08 01:16 PM
    i'm not confortable with posting my e-mail since it's work...can you please post it to this site and I'll go look for it. I noticed that international had 19 songs.....thank you very much...you're so quick to respond with help. Appreciate it.
    07-14-08 01:54 PM
    i'm not confortable with posting my e-mail since it's work...can you please post it to this site and I'll go look for it. I noticed that international had 19 songs.....thank you very much...you're so quick to respond with help. Appreciate it.
    I did submit it to the ringtone section here, as soon as it's approved, you'll find it as Zorba4Barbara.
    07-14-08 02:01 PM
    And I do not think Chaz was asking you to openly post your email address to the forum, rather to a PM but it is understandable either way!!

Chaz pulled through in the clutch and made you the ringer, but for future ringtones they are simple to make.

You just need the mp3 file and a free audio editor. Edit the music to your liking (crop out what you do not want to make it ringer length!) Then load to your device with mediamanager!!
    07-14-08 02:18 PM
    Yeah, get used to Chaz. He's awesome. I think he's helped EVERYBODY here at Crackberry!
    07-14-08 02:20 PM
    Yeah, get used to Chaz. He's awesome. I think he's helped EVERYBODY here at Crackberry!
    And he's FAST!
    07-14-08 05:20 PM
    Chaz is the best of what CrackBerry is all about.
    Helpful, humorous, the voice of reason and just
    and all around good guy.

Stop by here to show him some love:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/chaz-38119/
    07-14-08 05:26 PM
    ..appeared yet (nope) and saw the other responses. thanks guys...I've started reading the 101 bb & read how to free memory, but I'm not sure I want to attempt that just yet. (Chaz I did remove the battery and even shared the hint with a friend). Heck I just got a message from bb that I need to resync my bb with my comcast account. Comcast was solving an e-mail problem and had to reset my password so now my bb won't get any emails. They've sent me email instructions so gotta deal with that first. thanks again for all the suggestions and help.
    07-14-08 05:41 PM
    No problem Barbara, glad to help.

And thanks to everyone else for the testimonials. Very nice.
    07-14-08 05:48 PM
    BarbaraG2 -

Here it is: Zorba4Barbara | CrackBerry.com
    07-18-08 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD