What phone has the fastest shutter speed?
    I know the tour takes great pictures (i used to have one), but it always took so long for me to snap a picture. The Storm2 seems to be a bit faster, but still not too good.

If I wanted to take a picture of a soccer ball being kicked, I want to have a faster shutter speed. Which phone would fit my needs the best? Is there any way to make it take the picture faster? Maybe something comparable to the iphone's camera?
    Last edited by McNooberson; 11-22-09 at 12:54 PM.
    11-22-09 12:50 PM
    9700 has a faster shutter speed than the tour and 8900
    11-22-09 01:59 PM
    What phone has the fastest shutter speed?
    I know the tour takes great pictures (i used to have one), but it always took so long for me to snap a picture. The Storm2 seems to be a bit faster, but still not too good.

If I wanted to take a picture of a soccer ball being kicked, I want to have a faster shutter speed. Which phone would fit my needs the best? Is there any way to make it take the picture faster? Maybe something comparable to the iphone's camera?
    To be honest, you are really going to want to just get a digital camera with a fast shutter speed. For the most part with a cell phone camera, you are going to be lucky to get action shots, at least the zoom and snap type. But the better the mega pixels the cam has, the better the outdoor action shots will be. From what I have seen with most cell phone cams, there is still too much lag between pressing the shutter and taking the actual picture.

Barring getting a digital cam for those action shots you want to take, practice, practice practice, with what you do get (cell phone wise), until you can get the hang of taking those type of shots you want. Cell phones are just not well suited for point and shoot for anything that's moving.
    11-22-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD