Blackberry fans should start requesting the apps from their original developers like on their forums, blogs, social accounts or even in the review section in ios app store or in google play store
    After all the developers listens to the reviews when it states a bug, a problem or an issue
    They might listen to those requests too

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 05:04 AM
    Not a new idea and one that has been tried by numerous BBRY users. Some developers have flat out stated they have no plans to develop for the platform and with the current market share and no guarantee of meaningful returns, one can understand the reluctance.
    05-25-15 05:13 AM
    Snapchat is an absolute must
    I'm sure a million emails may be incentive enough... but really we usually fall ver short of that goal.
    The question is, how to mobilize BlackBerry users worldwide?

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my BBZ30
    05-26-15 12:02 AM
    I have also sent multiple emails to developers asking them to support the Blackberry platform. Some will at least reply, but others I think just ignore the request.
    05-26-15 02:59 AM
    what they replied? The ones who did

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 07:20 AM
    what they replied? The ones who did

Posted via CB10
    Typical reply is usually outright no plan at all or considering to do so in the future (soft no). Most of the time it is black hole.

Posted via CB10
    SunshineStateFlyer likes this.
    05-26-15 09:06 AM
    True. I've seen a plethora of responses indicating not until the market is big enough.

Bbry's push to enterprise has scared consumer app development away.

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    05-26-15 09:26 AM
    Tapatalk
    Yelp
    Uptodate
    MDCalc
    Epocrates

Here are the 25 most popular mobile apps in America. There is no excuse not to have easily available, updated, built for BlackBerry versions in app world.

http://qz.com/253527/these-are-the-2...ps-in-america/

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 09:29 AM
    Tapatalk
    Yelp
    Uptodate
    MDCalc
    Epocrates

Here are the 25 most popular mobile apps in America. There is no excuse not to have easily available, updated, built for BlackBerry versions in app world.

http://qz.com/253527/these-are-the-2...ps-in-america/

Posted via CB10
    Like Apple Maps or would that be excusable?

Via Pasta CB10
    05-26-15 09:40 AM
    Typical reply is usually outright no plan at all or considering to do so in the future (soft no). Most of the time it is black hole.

Posted via CB10
    Same experience here. And now, as we can download Android apps to our BlackBerry phones, I guess some developers will just refer to this option.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by SunshineStateFlyer; 05-26-15 at 01:25 PM.
    05-26-15 11:02 AM
    Like Apple Maps or would that be excusable?

Via Pasta CB10
    Yup truly thinking about getting me a blacklisted iPhone 6 to use as WiFi only. For both snapchat and yelp...

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my BBZ30
    05-26-15 11:15 AM
    If it is a consumer app... you can probably forget it.... as it is clear emphasis is on Enterprise... will not see much growth in the consumer market so where is there an incentive to develop one???
    05-26-15 11:19 AM
    exactly one example was Perico Pirata an app that the kids loved ! then with the new OS update it was no longer compatible since the air run time was removed. The Developper asked me to go download the free add supported version for android. I did guess what ads for meeting women online were popping all the time and there is no option to buy remove ads. so DELETED. Developper was very responsive on facebook but did not offer more than that. It is a google problem to serve ads for adults while he specified that this app is for kids anyhow Luckily I still have it on my old Playbook and it runs fine.
    05-26-15 11:28 AM
    where is the tripit where is the concur where is the other entreprise apps nothing they just develop for android/iphone and ask us to use android version which work but lags and not good integration with the OS (calendar etc.)
    05-26-15 11:29 AM