I picked up a basic Jabra BT headset when I got my 9530 Storm and finally got around to taking it (the headset) out of the package today. It sync'd with my Storm no problem, but when I'm using it in a conversation there seems to be a faint beeping when the other end of the conversation talks. It's not a steady rhythmic beep, but kind of a sporatic soft beeping.

Any thoughts?
    04-02-09 12:37 AM
    I picked up a basic Jabra BT headset when I got my 9530 Storm and finally got around to taking it (the headset) out of the package today. It sync'd with my Storm no problem, but when I'm using it in a conversation there seems to be a faint beeping when the other end of the conversation talks. It's not a steady rhythmic beep, but kind of a sporatic soft beeping.

Any thoughts?
    I have a similar issue with my Jabra 2050 also paired to Storm....... Other BT headsets don't have this annoying beep
    04-23-09 09:12 PM

Any thoughts?
    I have the exact same problem. While at the Verizon store, the rep tried it with three different headsets and they all had the same beeping. When she paired my storm with her personal bluetooth, it worked great. The result was we determined the two were incompatible for some reason. She told me that the new update might resolve this issue and I have 30 days to return the headset. But who knows when that damn update is really ever going to come out.

I really like the look of this headset. I can't stand those big Motorolla headsets or headsets that blink a bright light every second. However, the next comparable headset is twice the price of this one.

I'm going to return it before 30 days if the update doesn't come our first or if it doesn't resolve this conflict.
    05-25-09 04:47 PM
    The feint bleep usually means you are out of range or not connected to a mobile device.
    06-01-09 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD