Just a quick question that someone hopefully could help me out. I'm having trouble logging in using the browser on my Z30 but luckily I have my Z10 logged in on fb.....I have the right password and everything else is correct but no luck. Any solutions? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 08:46 PM
    Just a quick question that someone hopefully could help me out. I'm having trouble logging in using the browser on my Z30 but luckily I have my Z10 logged in on fb.....I have the right password and everything else is correct but no luck. Any solutions? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Try rebooting your z30. You can also download F10 or F5 Facebook apps from blackberry world
    05-04-16 09:06 PM
    I have rebooted my Z30 many times now and still same results. Also I did download Face10 but no luck with logging in as well....will try the other one. I think the Android stuff on my phone is messing everything up. Also the Blackberry Runtime for Android won't run!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 09:45 PM
    Just a thought..when your browser is working better....I have been using m.facebook.com in my browser, it works rather well (along with Face 10 too). Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 10:51 PM
    Just a thought..when your browser is working better....I have been using m.facebook.com in my browser, it works rather well (along with Face 10 too). Posted via CB10
    I have been using the Web version for over a year with zero issue. Have you gone into Facebook and approved and or confirmed the device/browser?

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    05-04-16 11:34 PM
    Delete "Cookies and other data"... in Browser settings?

:-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    05-04-16 11:59 PM
    I have been using the Web version for over a year with zero issue. Have you gone into Facebook and approved and or confirmed the device/browser?

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    How does one do that? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 05:13 AM
    Delete "Cookies and other data"... in Browser settings?

:-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    I have done that too and still can't log in!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 05:13 AM
    Have you seen any extra security steps when trying to log-in? Sometimes FB servers will disallow a log-in if a new device or IP address is detected & require a confirmation of authenticity by clicking a link sent to you via text or e-mail.

Also, make sure cookies are turned on in your browser settings because if that's not active, the log-in screen may trigger an infinite instant timeout reset loop.
    Last edited by BlackBerryMagnet; 05-17-16 at 06:15 PM.
    05-16-16 07:16 PM
    Like on a PC, another issue that can affect log-in cookies is if the time on your device is incorrect, it could instantly expire the session cookie & trigger an infinite timeout loop as described earlier. Also, as on a PC, it could produce security certificate error messages.
    05-17-16 06:22 PM