I recently upgraded from a curve 8310 to the new 8900 on at&t and LOVE it! I only use my bb for personal use, and love the new facebook app! For some reason, I can't comment,wall post, like, or send a message (or anything) to my friends on facebook that use facebook for iPhone when im on facebook via facebook for blackberry! Has anyone else had this issue or could help me?
    09-20-09 08:04 AM
    I think there is an error somewhere in either the Facebook app or the BIS. I have seen other people on here having the same issue. I haven't been able to accept friends or comment on an I Phone users posts either. For some reason a friend of mine can accept friends but cannot post comments. So its just not you.
    09-20-09 08:24 AM
    You can try deleting it and reinstalling but this was an issue a few days ago but has since been fixed.
    09-20-09 08:41 AM
    I keep having similar issues. When its too hard to use I just go to m.facebook.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 08:57 AM
    i ahve an issue where when i'm commenting on peoples walls, threads it leaves the same message 2 or 3 times any idea it's happened on 2 of the blackberry 8900 curves i've had now and is really annoying
    10-13-09 09:38 AM
    I've been encountering the same problem on my Storm with VZW. Perhaps it's a BIS issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 10:24 AM
    I used to have the same problems, but now I use Snaptu as my primary FaceBook app. Problems are no more....

Try it - it's really a great app for accessing FaceBook and much more.
    10-13-09 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD