Hi all, - currently own a Bold and its working fine. Just a few bugs that I have no idea how to solve.
    1, The timer will not reset to 00:00:00, its been stuck at 24:00:00. I tried running it down but it still didn't reset.
    2, I don't understand OS. As in which is the one I'm suppose to have? Is it crucial to update?? I'm currently on v4.6.0.162. Is that right?
    I'll be most grateful for anyone who can answer these questions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 08:47 AM
    Timer? Is there a timer application in the Bold?

I have a third party app called Chronograph installed, I can be configured as a stop watch or count down timer. Is it possible you have 24 hours set in the countdown mode?

Upgrades are important when they increment by a full version. The OS that originally shipped with Bold last Summer was in serious need of some attention. The upgrades have done the job, the current OS versions are as rock solid stable as the rest of the BlackBerry line.
    04-23-09 09:40 AM
    Timer? Is there a timer application in the Bold?

I have a third party app called Chronograph installed, I can be configured as a stop watch or count down timer. Is it possible you have 24 hours set in the countdown mode?

Upgrades are important when they increment by a full version. The OS that originally shipped with Bold last Summer was in serious need of some attention. The upgrades have done the job, the current OS versions are as rock solid stable as the rest of the BlackBerry line.
    Yeah there is a countdown in the bold. I set it to countdown 24 hours. But now I want it back to 00:00:00 but it won't go back. Annoying the OCD out of me
    What's the current OS?
    Thanks for answering my question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 09:49 AM
    I believe .266 is the latest of the latest. Check out the 9000 Bold Device Forum here...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83

Or the Beta OS Forum here...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95
    04-23-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD