05-08-09 01:22 AM
I like to share a piece information that I have been experienced recently.
I have ordered a black berry from exoticphone doc com
I talked to them and they confirmed me that they only sale original phone. And
request for over night because i was moving to Europe.
I friend has received the phone after 7 days and it was refurbish.
I told my friend to call their customer service, they told my friend that they will replace it As soon as possible. But still nothing.
Exoticphone doc com is totally scam
Do not buy from them
Last edited by exoticphone.com; 04-13-09 at 12:16 PM.04-13-09 12:11 PM
exoticphone.com located in new york, they sale cell phone in usa and canada.
basically they are scammer.
they have cheap price but they sale all refurbish and chines copy phone. they just want making money by any means.
There are many incidences of wholesales customers and i am a burning witness. they do not ship wold wide but if any overseas customer call them and want to place the order for his country they accept his order an ask the customer to wear the money ASAP. When they got the money they do no ship the product. There are lots of example in exoticphone history. Last time a German customer lost his $3000 and exoticphone never refund his money. he called them 100 times even cried to refund but they did not. this is one of the horrible history of exoticphone overseas customers.
Some time they change their bank not to refund to the customer money. I think , there are few hundred customers whose refund is still pending in their system.
they sale credit card information to other scammers.
do not buy from exoticphone.com05-01-09 07:31 PM
- This my very bad experience from exoticphone.com, i wrote it in resellerrating.com and now writing it in 419legal.com
To: Bill and JAY, Neo, Rick, Mark they r scammer
***Stay Away****Stay Away****Stay Away*****
***THIS PEOPLE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, WILL CURSE AT YOU AND WILL DESCRIMINATE YOUR RACE, YOUR ETHNICITY*****
Bill, I hope you remember me, here are your words what you told me:
"We dont give **** about small order like you placed"
"We have enough customer and we dont need you"
"Go do whatever you want"
If you ever have to call these guys, and Bill picks up please please just ask for a differet rep if possible.
Yes, these are the things I had to hear spending $209 with this guys.
I am not sure if any of these positive review on these pages are for real or fake, pls check the reviews for their authonticity.
Ordered a pebl phone, and called the customer service after 6 days of not receiving item. First a really thick sounded indian sounded guy picked up the phone, and all he said is hello wait.. then another person picked up name Bill, and i explained him the situation, and after my 5 minute of explaining where my order is, he says " call back later"? then i called back after 2 hours, and this time Mr. Bill picks up ( I believe that his fake name, cuz this guy has a very thick accent with heavy overseas tone, well anyway, again i explained, where my product was, and he was like "oh you, oh maan.. we are so busy...I said " sir pls i need my phone, i dont have a phone wiht me" he is like " oh maan, such a small order and your so tensed" anway, i dont want to go any further, i just want to make sure noone ever buys from these guys anything ever.
Bill, yes its me Derick, if you need to call me, call me.05-01-09 07:33 PM
- There's a lot of scams that seem inviting. The easiest way to tell is to ask them for more pictures and/or inforMation on the phone. I did this and was told sorry we can't do that.
And I love the post about istealbolds.com.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com05-02-09 12:15 AM
- i think only there can be two possible reasons for this person to start this thread:
1. He is a competitor of Exoticphone.com and wants to just spread negative things about them (its a very old and cheap business policy). You can never get your own business up by doing such unacceptable acts.
2. He is a Pscyho...lol05-07-09 12:54 PM
- 05-07-09 01:04 PM
- Well...folks need to stop trying to get things "cheap", and save up some money and get what they want. I'm sorry...but I get so tired of folks tryna nickel and dime, to get a phone they shouldn't be getting, if it's that serious.
Now, I am by no means rich, wealthy, etc....I'm employed, basically. I'm the first in line, for the best price on something, usually. But I've also learned that "bargains" are often not that at all, and I "pay" for the assurance that I will actually get what I purchased.
I guess because I don't have money to just give to folks, I would rather go with the "legit" scammers (the regular carriers), and not even mess with www.gittaphone4cheep.com05-07-09 01:14 PM
- Ouch..... I will never understand why people go thru 3rd party dealers for ANYTHING. Best advice I can give: deal directly w/ the company who carries the phone(tmobile,verizon,sprint,whatever) STAY away from anywhere that is an "authorized dealer"..... U might as well buy from giveusyourcash.com
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com05-08-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD