Looking at buying a Storm. If I have it paired to my work Exchange server, will I also be able to add my personal IMAP email address, and if I do, how is this managed? Will I access them separately, or do they get jammed into one inbox? What about the extra mail folders? And if I respond to an email, what address does it use for my reply-to and what server sends it out?

The other option, is I can use the web interface for my own e-mail, and the exchange connector for my work email...

Or the Java Mobile app for Zimbra (my personal mail / calendar), but that doesn't support the Storm (yet).

==

Also, does the OTA calendar sync ONLY work for Exchange connections? I saw a guy on the Zimbra forums who claimed he got calendar sync to work on his Zimbra server with no extra software / setup, but he hasn't responded yet to tell us HOW he did that...
    04-04-09 11:28 AM
    Yes you can have exchange and personal email. When you go to "Messages" you wil see all your email but if you go to each individual account you will just see THAT email. The default account is a selectable option and while composing an email you can also select which account to use. I have my work email (exchange), gmail and BB email accounts all on my BB and my work calendar and Google Calendar all sync up nicely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD