Hello to all. I am new in the BlackBerry world so please bear with me if I post a typical, easy to resolve "noob" answer. I have a Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Curve 8330 with the new 4.5.0.77 software that I greatly appriciate. I am currently using it with my company's BlackBerry Enterprise Server. I am the administrator of that server as well. My BlackBerry has assisted me in notifcations of downed critical systems for my company. I feel now after having one for about 5 months now, I would be lost without it.

My question is this... I have a regular Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX) file that I use as my personal checkbook log. Is there any way to "sync" this Excel file with my BlackBerry? Either wirelessly through the BES or through the cradle using my Desktop Manager on my Vista x64 Enterprise machine. My BlackBerry came loaded with "Documents to go" that I remember using on previous Palm Phones, but I cannot get my Excel file to show up on the BlackBerry. My BlackBerry doesn't need to be able to modify this Excel file, just have the ability to view it.

Any help would be appriciated, as I said I'm quite the newbie when it comes to what a BlackBerry can and cannot do.

Thank you for your time and for reading this.
    -JD
    03-31-09 02:02 PM
    And FYI... my Desktop Manager software is version 4.7.0.32 if this helps. Thanks! - JD
    03-31-09 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD