Hey all, I am trying to get my work schedule for the year which is in Excel put into my BlackBerry, but haven't a clue how to do this.

Can someone please help me out.
    thanks alot
    12-28-10 11:41 AM
    Are you just trying to save your schedule on your device so you can pull it up when needed, or are you trying to find a quick way to add the information in the Excel sheet directly to your BB calendar?
    12-28-10 11:42 AM
    Hey Elvin.

yeah just trying to pull it up when needed.. thats all..
    thanks, hope you have an answer.
    12-28-10 02:43 PM
    What model BB are you using?

You should have an application on your BB called Documents To Go. This program allows you to view and edit Word and Excel files, and to view Powerpoint presentations.

Hook your BB up to your computer using the USB data cable that was provided with your device. After your computer installs the necessary programs (it should do this automatically as long as the computer is hooked up to the internet) you should get a prompt on your BB asking if you want to enter "Mass Storage Mode." Select YES, and then your computer will view your media card as a flash drive. Open up the folder marked "BlackBerry" and then the folder marked "Documents." Save your document in this folder. Select to safely remove the attached storage device on your PC, and remove your BB from the data cable.

Now, locate "Sheet To Go" on your BB. You'll probably have to accept some terms or something like that. After you have done so you should come to a screen that prompts you to "Open a File." Select this, and navigate to the Documents folder that you originally saved your file under. Select the file and it should load on your BB.

You must have a media card installed in your BB to be able to do this.
    12-28-10 02:50 PM
    Hmmm...

If I were you, I'd convert the file into a CVS, load it into a google calendar account and then have it sync to the BlackBerry. That's as automated as I can see the process go really.

Good luck and welcome to the forums.
    Last edited by diegonei; 12-28-10 at 03:04 PM.
    12-28-10 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD