I don't know about this I am just throwing it out here and see what others have to say, but I was just at T-Mobile and thats what the store manager just told me. That RIM is releasing 4g devices to every carrier by december and that they are new devices and would be a touchscreen. Maybe, but I am not sure I havent heard a single thing about this til he just said it. Not on the internet not on crackberry (which I am pretty sure they would have heard about it) not anywhere. He also told me OS 6 is coming within the month and I haven't seen or heard about that either. If they were getting OS 6 that quick wouldn't we have seen a leak by now?

Well it all sounded kinda silly to me but he sounded pretty confident in what he was telling me. I just haven't heard anything about any of this, have you?
    10-15-10 09:52 PM
    It smells like ****. First T-Mobile is nowhere near having a 4G Network, and AT&T isn't expected till next year. Finally RIM will probably be one of the last manufactures to jump on the 4G wagon. Lord knows it took them long enough to make a 3G phone.
    10-15-10 09:59 PM
    I talked to a VZ store manager the other day. (maybe six days ago) and he told me not to buy the Bold and instead I should I wait for the Storm 9570. I told him over and over that it had been canceled. He called me ill informed and assured me that he knows what is coming. I had him google it. And even after he read the multiple reports of the cancellation he still said I and everyone else was wrong lol.

Store employees including managers are 99% of the time clueless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 10:00 PM
    It smells like ****. First T-Mobile is nowhere near having a 4G Network, and AT&T isn't expected till next year. Finally RIM will probably be one of the last manufactures to jump on the 4G wagon. Lord knows it took them long enough to make a 3G phone.
    Well I know that T-mobiles HSPA+ network is faster than everyone else's 3g network but I am not sure how fast compared to the 4g I would venture to say its close. T-mobile just doesn't have the coverage of say verizon though so you don't see it every where yet.
    10-15-10 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD