Thanks in advance, anischab!

Yes, I did it once... so I have it on my PB, let me check out the steps... I forgot it... Post will be updated today!

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941

Posted with my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.3253/3182 Radio
    08-01-14 01:02 AM
    Thanks in advance, anischab!

In fact, it is simple...
    There is an App in BB-World: "Evernote for BlackBerry PlayBook".
    After the installation you log into your Evernote free account. (Email, password) that you better set up on a computer... You can synch with all your BlackBerries and Computer notes!
    I used it only a few days... I find Evernote (needing an internet connection to synch.) too slow on the go, in comparison to Remember and Corky Notes.

08-01-14 01:54 AM
    The first thing I did, of course, was to look in BBW on my Playbook for an Evernote app - and there was none. Search came up with nothing also. I'll look again, maybe the search function is just sucky and I need to use wildcards or the full app name.

I have an Evernote account already, I use it on my desktop and my Q10. But it would be nice to see it on something slightly bigger while traveling.

Thanks for the help - I'll let you know if I get it installed. :-)

In fact, it is simple...
    There is an App in BB-World: "Evernote for BlackBerry PlayBook".
    After the installation you log into your Evernote free account. (Email, password) that you better set up on a computer... You can synch with all your BlackBerries and Computer notes!
    I used it only a few days... I find Evernote (needing an internet connection to synch.) too slow on the go, in comparison to Remember and Corky Notes.

08-01-14 04:37 AM
    The first thing I did, of course, was to look in BBW on my Playbook for an Evernote app - and there was none. Search came up with nothing also. I'll look again, maybe the search function is just sucky and I need to use wildcards or the full app name.

I have an Evernote account already, I use it on my desktop and my Q10. But it would be nice to see it on something slightly bigger while traveling.

Thanks for the help - I'll let you know if I get it installed. :-)

Is it possible that it has been removed?? I installed it october 2013 and I don't remember having sideloaded it!

08-01-14 05:50 AM
    No idea. I'm new to the Playbook, so I'm just going with what I see.

I noticed the Amazon Appstore has Evernote but I'm not sure if I can install. apk files on the Playbook either.

No matter - just thought I'd try. (It really is too bad BlackBerry discontinued updates & support for such a nice little tablet, though.)

Thanks, anischab!

Is it possible that it has been removed?? I installed it october 2013 and I don't remember having sideloaded it!

08-01-14 11:20 AM
    Sadly Evernote stopped supporting the PlayBook app a few months ago.

You can log in to it through the Web browser and save the icon to your desktop or you can side load the Android version.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 07:15 PM
    What a shame. BlackBerry shouldn't have pulled support for the Playbook without first making a new updated version. (And please don't reply with "Passport" blah blah. NOT a tablet replacement.)

I'll have to see if I can get Evernote with Snap. I managed to sideload the Amazon Appstore onto my Playbook last night, but it crashes every time I open it. :-(

Sadly Evernote stopped supporting the PlayBook app a few months ago.

You can log in to it through the Web browser and save the icon to your desktop or you can side load the Android version.

08-01-14 09:52 PM
    I use the share menu for almost everything and the Evernote icon pops up. It puts things into my default Evernote folder.
    If, while in the Evernote screen while sharing, you long press the space bar, (or use two finger swipe up) to remove the keyboard, you can see a "more" pop up menu on the bottom right of the screen. That lets you change notebooks. Also, if you have integrated Evernote and Remember, if you share to Remember, you can share to an Evernote notebook (looks like a folder, but had the elephant on it.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 03:16 AM
    Imho, bb10 is the gtd tool. Emails sync effortlessly to the native remember app just by flagging. These are then filed into folders and dated for a reminder. When the task is complete and I need to respond to the email, I do it straight from the task. No searching for emails.
    If you really need to use an external Evernote, just set up the folders in remember and it will sync cross platform...no problem.

Posted via CB10
    I also was using Remember only (rather than Evernote) but the backup and restore using link never restores my remember data and I lost many important items. I now use remember to sync with Evernote. The only issue is that, if saved from BlackBerry, a link is only hyperlinked if you open in BlackBerry, you have to copy and paste from desktop. Apparently that us a known bug.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 03:32 AM
    I also was using Remember only (rather than Evernote) but the backup and restore using link never restores my remember data and I lost many important items. I now use remember to sync with Evernote. The only issue is that, if saved from BlackBerry, a link is only hyperlinked if you open in BlackBerry, you have to copy and paste from desktop. Apparently that us a known bug.

Posted via CB10
    I recommend you BackUpPro... the payed version of FireChestBackUp, latter no longer available...
    The App is all its money worth!!
    I use it "almost" to backup remember memos and tasks!! It is the App you need to lean back... it backs up calendar items too... check out the App online (web page)...
    Evernote and GTDers on BlackBerry-img_20140802_104353.png
    Evernote and GTDers on BlackBerry-img_20140802_104413.png

08-02-14 03:46 AM
    Just downloaded the ebook will start implementing this and become a Gtder because honestly I'm a ******* mess. Will use Evernote. Works great and syncs perfectly from windows 8.1.

Posted via my STA100-5 z30
    08-02-14 06:34 AM
    The Evernote app for the playbook was removed earlier this year.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 08:17 AM
    So I've just found out. What a shame, and I just got my first Playbook too. Evernote would be a great app on a 7" tablet.

08-02-14 09:15 AM
    Action able email received...
    Flag the email in the menu. This automatically syncs the email to the "unfiled" folder in remember. I might do this with multiple emails while I am working and don't have a moment to schedule. Then, go to the remember app, open "unfiled". Select email you want to schedule. I have multiple clients that have frequent requests, so each client has their own folder....so, move email to appropriate folder, and set as a task.

This allows you to attach a due date and reminder date, make notes, add files and pics, etc. (note: virtually everything on the phone syncs to remember if you use the bb10 menu....pictures, voice notes, files, texts, etc., and they are all treated with this process....."unfiled", move to appropriate folder, date task) The reminder date will automatically sync with your bb10 calendar, and show up in your daily agenda, and at the top of the hub. When you complete the action, go to the remember app, open the correct folder, select the item, click on the email and respond to the client, or simply click on the item in your calendar and you will be taken straight to the app.
    I have found no app for ios or android that can do all of these things....especially using the native calendar, and being able to sync emails as action able tasks.

If you use Evernote on multiple devices, and need it to sync, things change. You will need to create folders in your remember app that sync to Evernote (use the drop down menu when you create the folder to find the option). You can move any item to these folders using the above method, however, emails can't just be flagged. You will need to forward the email to your Evernote account using the same procedure as in ios, android, or pc. Evernote has a lengthy discourse on how to do this properly....
    Stay organized and get things done!

Posted via CB10
    This here doesn't work. You can only move tasks to folders you've created on your phone. When you hit the pull down menu, you won't see your Evernote folders.

The easiest way to use Evernote is to just email your notes into Evernote. Use Evernote to set the reminder and have it email you the reminder. Using the remember app and calendar does not fully integrate into Evernote. You have to do double work to get it right

I don't use the remember app or calendar app at all. First, because they don't integrate into bb10 the way I want and second, because Evernote does all the reminding for you.
    08-02-14 10:10 AM
    I have gone paperless and scanned all my important documents into Evernote. The ability to tag makes it so easy to retrieve anything right away. Once my business is set up I will be using Evernote for Business to keep all my business documents as well. I often clip articles, pictures etc and send directly to Evernote. It is an amazing program for me and am looking forward to trying it out on my new Q10 when it arrives next week!

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Ragbert likes this.
    08-02-14 07:21 PM
    Aha! Go here to get a link to the Evernote bar file. I successfully sideloaded it with Sachesi onto my Playbook and now I have Evernote on it! :-D

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...te-bar-691765/

Thanks to bunky! Woohoo!

Posted via CB10

08-13-14 11:33 PM
    Better link, direct to the .bar file:

http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...-apps/?did=297

Works great :-)

Aha! Go here to get a link to the Evernote bar file. I successfully sideloaded it with Sachesi onto my Playbook and now I have Evernote on it! :-D

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...te-bar-691765/

Thanks to bunky! Woohoo!

08-13-14 11:36 PM
42 12