hey, i found this app online, wich i used to use when i had an iphone. to make it simple you can decide to restrict numbers from calling your phone, so they will get a busy signal or a disconnected message. it worked grat for the iphone, so lets give it a try on the blackberry. its called iberry black & white list.

heres the link for the trial download

http://iberry-black-whitelist.en.softonic.com/blackberry/download

now lets block those annoyin *** holes!
    04-13-09 05:31 PM
    Not compatable with the Storm...
    04-13-09 05:35 PM
    it doesnt look like it even works properly, i tried it out on my 8900 and the numbers that i block still go through, and i blocked restricted calls and it only worked once. dont think its compatible with o.s over 4.5. too bad it was a great app for the iphone.
    04-13-09 05:43 PM
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present; CallsBlocker
    04-13-09 05:45 PM
    if this works speedv1 you are god
    04-13-09 05:56 PM
    it says not compatible with 8900 but ima download it neways. pfff try to restrict me lol
    04-13-09 05:57 PM
    The only problem with CallsBlocker is that my phone auto-answers while in the holster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 06:48 PM
    ya but thats bull when i block restricted calls, it rings once then goes to my answering machine, i want it to say something like this user does not accept calls from callers that block their numbers
    04-13-09 07:06 PM
    ya but thats bull when i block restricted calls, it rings once then goes to my answering machine, i want it to say something like this user does not accept calls from callers that block their numbers
    Then just add youmail to the equation and you're set, just like me, bot of the apps are free and both are great, if you don't know about youmail, just go to their website and see for yourself.
    04-13-09 07:26 PM
    looked great but its not supported by rogers, damn
    04-13-09 07:40 PM
    Not compatable with the Storm...
    I notices that your carrier is verizon. You don't need any additional apps to block unwanted calls. Recently verizon added a feature to the My Verizon section of the website that allows you to block up to 5 numbers from calling you. You can also block texts sent from the web or through email too.

04-13-09 07:41 PM
    looked great but its not supported by rogers, damn
    I'm on Rogers and it works no problem for me..
    04-13-09 07:54 PM
    really, i tried to sign up for it online, after installing it on my phone and it told me it wasnt compatible with rogers. let me ask, what do they mean when they askk me for my pin. is it my bb pin? or a pin they give me
    04-13-09 07:55 PM
    I'm on Rogers and it works no problem for me..
    really, i tried to sign up for it online, after installing it on my phone and it told me it wasnt compatible with rogers. let me ask, what do they mean when they askk me for my pin. is it my bb pin? or a pin they give me
    04-13-09 07:56 PM
    I notices that your carrier is verizon. You don't need any additional apps to block unwanted calls. Recently verizon added a feature to the My Verizon section of the website that allows you to block up to 5 numbers from calling you. You can also block texts sent from the web or through email too.

i believe this feature is a paid one. $5 a month, if i'm not mistaken. someone correct me if i'm wrong.
    04-13-09 08:39 PM
    i believe this feature is a paid one. $5 a month, if i'm not mistaken. someone correct me if i'm wrong.
    I thought the usage of the entire suite was $4.99/month. I just noticed that the ability to block numbers appeared in the My Verizon section a couple days ago and wasn't previously. If it costs $4.99, I'll remove it after I get my next bill in a couple days.

04-13-09 09:07 PM
    I have Call Manager from i, Software which is not working on my device--BB Curve 8330 and I can't reach anyone.
    05-02-09 06:57 PM
    hey, i found this app online, wich i used to use when i had an iphone. to make it simple you can decide to restrict numbers from calling your phone, so they will get a busy signal or a disconnected message. it worked grat for the iphone, so lets give it a try on the blackberry. its called

now lets block those annoyin *** holes!

The ***holes don't support this product.
    05-02-09 06:59 PM
    ANy plans to release a version for BB's beyond Storm and Tour?
    07-10-09 04:07 PM
    hey, i found this app online, wich i used to use when i had an iphone. to make it simple you can decide to restrict numbers from calling your phone, so they will get a busy signal or a disconnected message.
    Antair Call Screener.

Never had a call I didn't want ever get through.

Nails 'em when they call. Also screens out "blocked number" callers.

Antair
    07-10-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD