Hello,
    I sure hope this doesn't sound too stupid but I really don't know if this is possible. I have a Blackberry Curve 8330. I am now using a Moto Razr v3a with Straight Talk. Is it possible to take the motherboard and whatever else out of my Moto and put it into my Blackberry so that I can use my Blackberry with Straight Talk?? I really miss my Blackberry but I am on a limited income and could no longer afford Verizon. Thanks for any answers and have a good evening.
    04-28-11 08:13 PM
    this would not be possible
    04-28-11 08:16 PM
    Hey something similar happen 2 me with sprint and I just ended up goin 2 boost, and I only pay 50 a month and I got a bb 8530

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 08:22 PM
    LOL no way possible.
    04-28-11 10:06 PM
    I saw a jet engine in a Honda Civic driving across the Nevada desert once... most anything is possible, but why?
    04-29-11 06:43 AM
    Go to Virgin Mobile/Boost (both owned by Sprint) and get a BB via them. VM is only like $30-40 a month for 300 minutes + unlimited data/texting.
    04-29-11 03:05 PM
    Hello,
    I sure hope this doesn't sound too stupid but I really don't know if this is possible. I have a Blackberry Curve 8330. I am now using a Moto Razr v3a with Straight Talk. Is it possible to take the motherboard and whatever else out of my Moto and put it into my Blackberry so that I can use my Blackberry with Straight Talk?? I really miss my Blackberry but I am on a limited income and could no longer afford Verizon. Thanks for any answers and have a good evening.

With lots of money, patience, and research it might be possible but most likely no. But in todays world you got to pay to play.
    04-29-11 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD