Hi Im New In To The Blackberry World I Really Have No Idea How They Work. But Going To The Point I Have One Blackberry Curve From Sprint And The Only Thing On The Screen Is A Picture With The Number 507 I Looked Throgh The Internet About That Error And Seems Like The Os Is Gone I Tried Several Times Without Any Good And I Would Like To Know If There Is Anything To Do With This Or I Better Get A New One. Appreciate Any Help. Thanks
    10-04-09 11:20 PM
    its an OS error. you need to load an operating system onto the phone.
    10-04-09 11:25 PM
    heres a list of java error codes.. may be useful in the future:
    Livelink - Redirection
    10-04-09 11:45 PM
    Go to the forum for your device, download the newest OS for your device, also download and install a desktop manager on your PC if you don't have one already - I recommend 4.6. Then follow the upgrade instructions found in the faq section to install the OS on your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 12:21 AM
    10-05-09 12:35 AM
    i have a blackberry 7290 handheld, i left it lying on my computer desk and my little brother try ed getting into it, attempting all 10 password tries, now it has an error 507 when i turn it on in a little box there is a circle, square, and triangle with a circle and line through it, how can i fix this error i need my work numbers.
    attempting all 10 password tries wipes the device as a precaution in case its stolen. you will have to reload the OS and beat the crap out of your little brother.
    10-05-09 01:26 AM
    Hi Im New In To The Blackberry World I Really Have No Idea How They Work. But Going To The Point I Have One Blackberry Curve From Sprint And The Only Thing On The Screen Is A Picture With The Number 507 I Looked Throgh The Internet About That Error And Seems Like The Os Is Gone I Tried Several Times Without Any Good And I Would Like To Know If There Is Anything To Do With This Or I Better Get A New One. Appreciate Any Help. Thanks
    Seeing as how you "have no idea how they (bb's) work", i recommend you taking the time and reading the BB101 Lectures Series. It is a wealth of information and will get you more familiar with how berries operate, and what you can do with/on them. The more time you spend reading and researching the better your experience will be with your device. Good luck and happy learning!

Also, no need to capitalize every word!

attempting all 10 password tries wipes the device as a precaution in case its stolen. you will have to reload the OS and beat the crap out of your little brother.
    LOL! Hope he has a current backup for all those work numbers
    10-05-09 01:48 AM
    the capitalization of every word is most likely due to him typing with caps lock on. i think some vbulletin boards filter it out so thats how it appears for easier reading.
    10-05-09 02:08 AM
    the capitalization of every word is most likely due to him typing with caps lock on. i think some vbulletin boards filter it out so thats how it appears for easier reading.
    I was thinking that, but i have seen posts with all caps go through.

Man that is even more obnoxious now!
    10-05-09 02:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD